Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Herculiner Herculiner Roll On Truck Bed Lining

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FrEaKy FrIdAy SaLe!!!!NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Herculiner Herculiner Roll On Truck Bed Lining Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Herculiner Herculiner Roll On Truck Bed Lining

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $150.00
Average Price: $84.78
Manufacturer: Herculiner
Recommended?
Yes: 119 / No: 3

Roll On Truck Bed Lining.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last

djfred
djfred's Reviews

06-28-2013, 02:31 AM
Price: $40.00
Pros: 1 Gal is enough, Great Coverage,
Cons: Hard to clean when dirty
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Applied this over a weekend. From Cleaning to prepping and painting took roughly 2.5 days. Everything went on smooth. Its been on my jeep for over a year now and nothing has come off yet. i still have about 1/4 Gal of paint left over. only draw back i would say is when you get mud or dirt on it, it kinda gets hard to clean when dirty.

PROJECT 23

PROJECT 23's Reviews

03-08-2013, 02:13 PM
Price: $99.00
Pros: None
Cons: I hate this product and the customer service stinks up the joint. Stay away!!!!! I'm glad I now have carpet to cover this disaster of a product.....
Recommended? No

Comments: Waste of money and will never purchase another product made by this company. Customer service sux!!!!!

aguelzo89
aguelzo89's Reviews
10-23-2012, 09:39 AM
Price: $79.99
Pros: Prep was easy, Application was very simple.
Cons: Stains skin.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed new floor pans, Herculined the entire interior and it turned out great. Prep was easy, just take your time. Degrease Everything. Applied 3 coats and still have half a gallon of liner. No need to buy an extra quart. I returned it cause i didnt need it. Great stuff just watch it so you dont get it on your skin because you will have some nasty stains from the liner. Makes dinner partys awkward when you reach for food. HEHE

xloza
xloza's Reviews
09-21-2012, 08:13 PM
Price: $30.00
Pros: looks nice, i like the finish
Cons: its hard to clean
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ive put it on all jeeps that I have owned

RATIII
RATIII's Reviews
08-06-2012, 11:13 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Inexpensive
Cons: N/A
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Herculiner Roll-On Truck Bed Lining purchased from JC Whitney. Easy application and easy to clean Jeep interior once it has cured. More than enough in a single kit to cover entire interior floor pan and bed with three to four coats. Make sure to wear gloves when using. It took me a week to get the stains off of my hands.

panastas
panastas's Reviews
04-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Price: $99.00
Pros: inexpensive
Cons: messy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: would have opted for Linex bit they were too far so I decided to buy the kit and am overall happy with the turnout. Would recommend.

jeepnfrommy
jeepnfrommy's Reviews
03-11-2012, 09:58 PM
Price: $89.99
Pros: Very easy to paint on Low Price
Cons: Preparation takes a very long time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I wanted to get a LineX liner but they're incredibly expensive, even Rhino Liner is pretty pricey and you still have to do it yourself. Picked this up at Autozone and it did the trick. Needed to spend a lot of time to prep the bed, cleaning with acetone and roughing the surfaces and masking the areas off. It was worth it though, turned out great.

tommzz
tommzz's Reviews
02-26-2012, 08:41 AM
Pros: Waterproof
Cons: Chips easily
Recommended? No

Comments: Bought the jeep with herculiner freshly painted on. So far the paint has been chipping off some. May have to do with original owners preparation. I would go with upol raptor quality product I did in previous tj.

Rhulain
Rhulain's Reviews
02-20-2012, 05:08 PM
Pros: steller roll on simplisity. easy cleaning
Cons: prep took a lone tine because i wanted it done right.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: it was easy to roll on, cleaning is simple and fading is fixed with armorall wipes. really liked it.

mikeburs
mikeburs's Reviews
01-26-2012, 10:30 AM
Price: $60.00
Pros: Very strong Doesn't chip Looks great Easy to apply
Cons: Almost impossible to remove so make sure it's what you want
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I throw a metal toolbox in the back when ever i go wheeling. it was destroying the fiberglass tub from scratching the floor. I decided to line it with Herculiner because it was quick and easy to roll on. Just make sure that you prep everything correctly or you will have to redo some spots. The textured liner looks great and works as its intended to. I would recomend this to anyone who wants a great bed liner for a low price.

shoopie
shoopie's Reviews
11-13-2011, 04:50 PM
Price: $120.00
Pros: very easy to prep and install, goes on easy and evenly, the kit includes everything you need to complete the project. looks great
Cons: hard to keep clean if you get it sandy and muddy a lot. doesnt clean out very well, needs to be hosed or powerwashed out.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i wanted to do this for a very long time and i am very glad i finally did

nofearwindham
nofearwindham's Reviews
10-27-2011, 11:46 AM
Price: $90.00
Pros: Durable
Cons: Fades quickly
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Went on fairly easy, I wish I had done thicker coats. I have a hardtop so from May to October my jeep sits in the sun and it didnt take long for this stuff to fade. Not a huge deal but now it is kinda of grey instead of black.

TaylorJeffreyJR
TaylorJeffreyJR's Reviews
10-19-2011, 12:25 PM
Pros: protects
Cons: didnt put enough around the drivers are and now theres bare steel
Recommended? Yes

Comments: didnt put enough around the drivers are and now theres bare steel. going to go back and fix it soon just no time too.

nottusyeroc
nottusyeroc's Reviews
09-12-2011, 06:54 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Nice no Carpet
Cons: bare feet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice

Styrofoamduck
Styrofoamduck's Reviews
08-21-2011, 04:08 PM
Price: $89.99
Pros: easy application, 2+ coats with a little bit of product left over
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: fairly easy project - pulled the seats out of the jeep, yanked the carpet out and center console, and started prep work. once the interior paint was scuffed up, I used acetone to get rid of any grime that might have been inside. mixed up the gallon container with a paint-mixing drill attachment, poured and went to work. Take your time with the project, allow time between coats - I waited about 12 hours between the first and second coats. After everything was dried, I put the center console and front seats in - waited a couple of days for the rear seat (fold-and-tumble) to go in, just to make sure the cargo area was cured (the hardtop made the jeep a nice little oven to help in the drying process).

JakesJeepCJ-7

JakesJeepCJ-7's Reviews
07-26-2011, 03:03 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: all good, protects and gives it a nice look
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The bedliner is perfect for CJ's, no AC means you cant really have the top on in the summer so those pesky afternoon showers have finally met there match

ChrisNukemYJ

ChrisNukemYJ's Reviews
07-06-2011, 11:00 AM
Pros: Easy on, hasn't faded yet, keeps the water from rusting the tub.
Cons: Scrapes of fairly easily, took a long time to cure.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It went on easy enough, it took forever to cure though. Make sure you do all your prep work and it will look good. It has done a very good job keeping my tub rust free, it also does a good job repelling grease. The only part I don't like is it scraped off fairly easily when I had load/unloaded stuff in my rig.

robob280
robob280's Reviews
06-30-2011, 10:36 AM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Covers great looks fantastic!
Cons: Gets dirty quick but holds up well, careful about your roll cage, if you want to see pics, lemme know!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: For the price, its great, covers nice and thick just coat it twice, one gallon can did the whole interior of the Jeep, try and coat it with something if you like the black finish. Did I mention it reeks forever?

Joes4x4ZJ
Joes4x4ZJ's Reviews
05-09-2011, 06:10 PM
Pros: looks great
Cons: kinda messy putting on
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the grip is great as well as the appearance

williamellison
williamellison's Reviews
04-21-2011, 06:52 PM
Price: $70.00