Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Herculiner Brush-On Truck Bed Liner Kit

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Herculiner Brush-On Truck Bed Liner Kit Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Herculiner Brush-On Truck Bed Liner Kit

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $200.00
Average Price: $82.44
Manufacturer: Herculiner
Recommended?
Yes: 69 / No: 1

Herculiner is a unique, advanced-formula, do-it-yourself, black protective coating for truck beds. This ready-to-use, textured polyurethane coating looks great and protects your vehicle. Skid resistant textured surface won't peel, chip, or flake! Bonds and seals all surfaces to prevent rust, resist gasoline, oil, solvents, and chemicals. Easy to apply: just clean and prepare the surface, brush or roll on the ready-to-use coating, and allow to dry! Save hundreds of dollars compared to dealer-installed spray-on liners or plastic liners. Kit includes: one gallon Herculiner textured polyurethane coating, one gallon can opener, one application brush (2"), two rollers, a roller handle and an abrasive cleaning pad.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last

hawkguy

hawkguy's Reviews
12-22-2009, 04:30 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: ease of application
Cons: needs to be re-applied from time to time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I thought ease of application and overall price were a huge pro. I even painted my grill and fenders to look like a bra. The love bugs down here will take the paint off of your car. But you may have to go back over it from time to time as it wears out. But the re-application process is a non issue.

TheSherp

TheSherp's Reviews
12-10-2009, 09:44 AM
Price: $120.00
Pros: Very easy to do and cheap
Cons: I could have done a little better job. Not the products fault.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is the first time I have done anything like this and I am pleased.

jlarsen2
jlarsen2's Reviews
12-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Got rid of the mats
Cons: feel heat sometimes
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Won't regret the heat cuz i can get cheapo mats from Walmart. Easiest thing to cleanup and also looks really sharp. Also withstands all the torture of lawn work, wooden logs, mudd, off roading dust and grim, and rain. Just a suggestion putting it on thicker than required really helps it last.

GroceryGetter01

GroceryGetter01's Reviews
12-01-2009, 05:30 PM
Pros: Great Product. Holds up nicely
Cons: Did'nt roll on so well
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Seems to hold up very well and adds great protection to the tub of the Jeep. It was easier to apply with a brush and dab it on then roll it. Prep is the most important part of the install.

SjT2107
SjT2107's Reviews
11-17-2009, 01:32 PM
Price: $88.00
Pros: Looks good, gritty 4 good grip
Cons: some peeling
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I suggest 2 coats as a definite. My liner has peeled in heavily traveled/used spots I just need to do touch-up. Looks good

ktroth

ktroth's Reviews

10-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Price: $80.00
Pros: Great Waterproof protection
Cons: prep work
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Makes cleaning mud out of the inside easy. Also helps for when you leave the top off in the rain. There is a lot of prep work involved but when done right it turn out to be a great job.

jeepaholic91
jeepaholic91's Reviews
07-31-2009, 11:12 PM
Price: $95.00
Pros: rest proof, look, durability
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: really easy to do! 3 17 year olds put it in =)

PacedogFL
PacedogFL's Reviews
07-18-2009, 06:19 PM
Price: $89.00
Pros: Coats well.
Cons: Stuff is HARD to get off of your skin. Make sure that you roll out all you are going to roll out with the roller that comes with the kit. It is a one use item. You won't be able to use it again.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought a Herculiner kit right after I purchased the rig I have now. It was about 45 or so days before I got the time to start prepping the Jeep for the Herculiner. The corners were the hardest part to do and making sure the little nooks and crannies were filled with the coating material. I didn't bother covering bolt holes and such as I had no problem keeping the Herculiner stuff out of the not to be covered areas because I took my time. Had I been spraying it, I guess I would have done so. I took about three days to get it all done just because I was having to use the rig to drive back and forth to work and then also dodging Florida afternoon thunderstorms. I have an extra can and kit I bought for future use if I need to do any repairs of the material.

weegie22
weegie22's Reviews
06-19-2009, 10:57 AM
Pros: looks good goes on good
Cons: does not come off skin at all
Recommended? Yes

Comments: herculiner is the best thing i could have done to my jeeps floor boards. It cleans up nice and does get wet and moldy like carpet plus it prevents rust. I would recomend this product to anyone.

rodneyt
rodneyt's Reviews
06-02-2009, 11:52 PM
Price: $104.00
Pros: Its great stuff worked good took that old plane look away and made my jeep shine.very happy with it. i tried after it was installed to damage it but it is tuff and i highly recommend it.take your time though believe me this stuff is unforgivable.
Cons: dont get it on your hands or any outher spot.It sucks i've had this stuff on my hands for two days.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I used Lizard skin ceramic insulation just because I had 10 gallons of it. I prepped the jeep and sprayed ceramic insulation on, let it cure and then hurcalined it. Went to the local auto store to get it, went on easily, just make sure you wear gloves. Dont go without like did and have to acetone your hand to try and get this s*** off, which by the way does not work because it's very strong. The names stands for itself and I recommend it. Don't rush it, make sure you prep first.

thetrashman

thetrashman's Reviews

01-13-2009, 05:32 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: it came with the bed lined already but i always liked the cumfy feel of the rugs and what no, so i put my rugs back in.

her99TJ
her99TJ's Reviews

09-10-2008, 01:42 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Was always worrying about that damn leak when it rains, creating a little rust cicle on my floor. No more worries! (For now at least!)

jeep94yj
jeep94yj's Reviews

09-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Price: $75.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome improvement over the stock carpet - extremely durable and makes it easy to hose out mud

JeeperCane
JeeperCane's Reviews

08-02-2008, 10:14 PM
Price: $74.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: So far so good. Just put it on today, so we'll know more as time goes on. The prep-work is basically the hardest part, after that, its cake.

07MustangGT

07MustangGT's Reviews

07-31-2008, 02:13 PM
Price: $60.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I found the Herculiner was a great inexpensive product to line the tub of my TJ. I put two coats on and used two of the smaller cans. I will probably put a third coats on later as I am finding places it has not covered like I wanted it to. The feel is very gritty and rough, that is the only downfall of the Herculiner. Oh and it is pretty hard to clean if it has been sitting out in the rain with dirt and whatnot. Overall I do recommend it though for the price.

AcidRainCheck
AcidRainCheck's Reviews

07-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

batjeep13

batjeep13's Reviews

07-09-2008, 01:00 PM
Price: $89.99
Recommended? Yes

Comments: There is a lot of necessary prep work involved. The final product is well worth it. Carpet is for houses.

Cannon

Cannon's Reviews

05-14-2008, 01:35 PM
Price: $59.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just make sure you: 1) Check their website for a $20 off coupon, & 2) Roll, chip brush, whatever you use to apply, this is a messy job that you really can't screw up unless you neglect the prep work. Did the front end with the 1 gallon purchase as well.

RecycledTeen

RecycledTeen's Reviews

05-02-2008, 09:03 AM
Price: $89.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good insurance against rust and the water that always gets into a jeep! Easy to clean out!

XJKyle1389
XJKyle1389's Reviews

04-19-2008, 09:46 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just the rear cargo floor was done. Spill Free care!!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4 > Last