Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Gum Creek - Concealed Holster (holster only) [$49.95]

11K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  awnahas 
#1 · (Edited)
Product Information
Price $49.95
Manufacturer Gum Creek
Company website http://www.gumcreekcustoms.com/Concealed-Vehicle-Mount-Holster-p30.html

Overall: 3.5 out of 5
  • Cost: 3 out of 5
  • Delivery: 5 out of 5
  • Selection: 3 out of 5
  • Function: 4 out of 5
  • Ordering/Website: 4 out of 5
  • Customer Service: N/A

What: Accessible Concealed Carry solution; attaches to Gum Creek Vehicle Handgun Mount under steering wheel solution. Tested with 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (JK).

Problem: Looking for a Concealed Carry solution legal in the Great State of Texas where the handgun must be concealed from view in the vehicle. Gum Creek's solution is the only one I found that attaches under the steering wheel and provides quick access.

NOTE: This is the concealed carry holster only; requires purchase of Gum Creek Vehicle Handgun Mount.

Review: Cost is a little high for what it is; you could use any other holster instead but Texas requires the handgun to be concealed and this was easy. Works great with the Gum Creek Vehicle Handgun Mount solution. Size chart is accurate but you might want to move to the next higher size if your exactly on the dimensions - my Glock 19 barely fits in the Medium pouch (wish I'd got the Large).

From the website: "Ambidextrous concealed holster with magnetic closure for the same quick access. Features two generous elastic side pockets for extra mags, knife, 1" diameter flashlight or other accessories. A front pocket allows for business cards or other small items. Internally attached padded sections provide cushion and support for your firearm to keep it from moving and to hold it in an upright position. Two foam inserts are also included to adjust ride height of your firearm if needed. Instructions included. Available in Small, Medium and Large sizes. High quality and Made in U.S.A. with a Lifetime Warranty."

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.