Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Grant Challenger Series Steering Wheel

Jeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinLedlight bar light locks @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!

Grant Challenger Series Steering Wheel Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Grant Challenger Series Steering Wheel

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $150.00
Average Price: $69.33
Manufacturer: Grant
Recommended?
Yes: 9 / No: 1

These wheels feature Grant's patented dual-plane spoke design. The 3-dimensional hi-tech, dual plane spoke designs offer a world class look. These wheels feature extra thich textured foam cushion grips or hand-polished walnut finish rims with black finger grips and anodized aluminum rivet construction. The spokes are CRS steel in matte black, satin silver or brilliant chrome.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

spottedfrog
spottedfrog's Reviews
08-13-2013, 07:22 PM
Price: $99.00
Pros: nice quality
Cons: Requires an adapter
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My Grant wheel is actually the "Signature" series. It goes with my Jeep well and I like it.

lukeh
lukeh's Reviews

07-31-2011, 12:08 AM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Looks ok, nice size
Cons: some modification required to get it to fit
Recommended? No

Comments: I got the satin one from Quadratec, but sent it back because it wasn't satin at all, it was just gray painted (primer color).
Replaced it with a black one from pep boys ($10 cheaper than Quadratec).

I bought the Grant puller, one of the bolts snapped, the puller plate tore the threads. had to buy grade 8 hardware from Ace to get the old one off (the Grant puller is very low quality).

My 'fiber' horn ring was too tight for the horn button, so I had to reshape it (sanding down basically) so I could get the button and turned. Shouldn't have to do that i don't think.

All in all I like it, and as it's staying there permanently now I guess I can live with the hassle, but what should have been an easy swap wasn't.

southerngirl
southerngirl's Reviews
12-28-2010, 10:41 AM
Price: $59.99
Pros: Looks good
Cons: Needs a seperate adapter kit to install the wheel
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I received this as a gift, and they did not include the adapter kit with the wheel. The kit costs just under 30 w/o shipping or taxes.

Motocross935
Motocross935's Reviews
12-23-2010, 12:39 AM
Price: $84.99
Pros: Easy to install, looks great, and fixed my sticking horn ;)
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: spent 85 bucks with a adapter kit and steering wheel puller. looks great took around 30 min to install, and its black

snowcrawlr619

snowcrawlr619's Reviews
03-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Price: $0.01
Pros: great looks
Cons: kinda small. horn button wont stay on level and even came off once going over a bump
Recommended? Yes

Comments: somehow the bolts holding the 2 pieces together have rusted. but all in all a good strong great looking steering wheel

95-YJ
95-YJ's Reviews

02-25-2010, 10:43 PM
Pros: great looking wheel!
Cons: the horn button
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The horn button doesnt stay on my wheel very well at all. Thats my only complaint. I do really like it though.

Sidewinder

Sidewinder's Reviews
09-23-2009, 06:09 PM
Pros: looks sweet
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Havent installed it. gf got it for me but looks sweet

GrizzlyBear67
GrizzlyBear67's Reviews

01-29-2009, 12:51 AM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice steering wheel. It's a four spoke with the round holes. I wish they made the exact same one with three spokes.

Jumphog
Jumphog's Reviews

01-01-2009, 11:28 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Gives very good, quick response off-road, but requires some concentration on road, at least until you get used to it.

omninate
omninate's Reviews

09-02-2008, 08:34 AM
Pros: Looks great, easy to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I replaced my YJ's stock steering wheel because one of the spokes was cracked. The Grant wheel is a nice dress-up item for the interior. I got mine in chrome and opted for the matching chrome "Jeep" horn button to retain a semi-factory appearance. It's a great product - VERY easy to install, fitment was PERFECT, and it exactly matched the diameter of my stock wheel.