5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Suncat 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $25.99
Rating 4
Average Price $25.49
Manufacturer Flexivent
Recommended Yes: 3 / No: 0

A "simple" elastic cord and snap contraption that lets you open your soft windows easily and avoid the whole issue of the windows being sucked out at highway or open road speeds.

The GotFlap web site has links to venders posted, and you can also check eBay Motors for it.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $25.99
Rating 4
Pros It works
Cons The issue of torching plastic near your zippers and the need to purchase some rip stop liquid.
Recommended yes

Comments: This "simple" device has the hall mark of all good or great products in that you look at it and say "I could make that myself!!!" However, for the price and effort you would need it really does not seem worth it to do so.

When you also weigh it against the cost of half sliders that will run you $300 or more new and which still leave you with only a half window, it becomes a bargain that you simply can not pass up or would be silly to if you are entertaining that alternative.

#3 ·
Price $24.99
Rating 5
Pros Ease of install, ease of use and now the Wife will ride in the Jeep...or is that a con? Just kidding
Cons Can't think of any negitives.
Recommended yes

Comments: This is a great product that I have now used in all 3 of the Wranglers I have owned, I really think Jeep should look at including this with all the Wranglers sold with soft windows. This is really easy to install and holds up really well, the sets I have had all have come with a glue to seal the pen holes made when installing the cord, maybe I got lucky and it came with the glue? As stated above the cost for sliders is ridicules so this is a definite bargain.

:thumbsup:

#4 ·
Rating 4
Pros Allowed great flexibility with zip windows
Cons Sometimes difficult to unsnap
Recommended yes

Comments: This was an easy install, and a much appreciated option for managing the use of plastic zipper windows. I would highly recommend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.