Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Misc > Flexivent Dynamic Window Controller

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wWarn, Smitybilt, Engo, Rugged Ridge Winches at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Flexivent Dynamic Window Controller Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Misc Next Product

Flexivent Dynamic Window Controller

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $25.99
Average Price: $25.49
Manufacturer: Flexivent
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 0

A "simple" elastic cord and snap contraption that lets you open your soft windows easily and avoid the whole issue of the windows being sucked out at highway or open road speeds.

The GotFlap web site has links to venders posted, and you can also check eBay Motors for it.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Suncat
Suncat's Reviews

11-29-2007, 06:22 PM
Pros: Allowed great flexibility with zip windows
Cons: Sometimes difficult to unsnap
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This was an easy install, and a much appreciated option for managing the use of plastic zipper windows. I would highly recommend.

townslo

townslo's Reviews

09-26-2007, 03:23 AM
Price: $24.99
Pros: Ease of install, ease of use and now the Wife will ride in the Jeep...or is that a con? Just kidding
Cons: Can't think of any negitives.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great product that I have now used in all 3 of the Wranglers I have owned, I really think Jeep should look at including this with all the Wranglers sold with soft windows. This is really easy to install and holds up really well, the sets I have had all have come with a glue to seal the pen holes made when installing the cord, maybe I got lucky and it came with the glue? As stated above the cost for sliders is ridicules so this is a definite bargain.

JaySpencer66
JaySpencer66's Reviews

11-07-2006, 12:42 PM
Price: $25.99
Pros: It works
Cons: The issue of torching plastic near your zippers and the need to purchase some rip stop liquid.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This "simple" device has the hall mark of all good or great products in that you look at it and say "I could make that myself!!!" However, for the price and effort you would need it really does not seem worth it to do so.

When you also weigh it against the cost of half sliders that will run you $300 or more new and which still leave you with only a half window, it becomes a bargain that you simply can not pass up or would be silly to if you are entertaining that alternative.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.