5K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Newtons3 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $200
Rating 5
Average Price $140
Manufacturer Fatmat
Recommended Yes: 3 / No: 0

Thick sound-deadening material, good performance, great price.

#2 ·
Price $200
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: This is definitely one of the better choices out there if you're looking for sound-deadening material in large quantities. Very reasonable price, and very effective in reducing road noise and rattles

#3 ·
Price $160
Pros 100 sq ft for 160 shipped says it all. great stick .comes w a roller cheaper then dyna mat for same purpose
Cons works best if you do it on a hot day if not gotta use a heat gun .
Recommended yes

Comments: First off the price point is huge half of what it would cost for the same amount of dynamat comes in 2 rolls of 50sqft which is awesome cause you can split the cost w some one if you need to and then you dont have to unroll 50 ft to split it . ent on great i put it right over basiclly the whole floor . I noticed that early in the morn when it was cooler it didn't want to stick as readily as it did at 3 o'clock (sun directly over head) when i laid it down for over the exhaust i started the jeep for 20 min and sit was like butter from all heat .

#4 ·
Price $60
Pros Extremely sticky, adheres well. Excellent job of dampening resonance of sheet metal. Much better radiant barrier than I was expecting.
Cons Fairly expensive. Hard to remove.
Recommended yes

Comments: This stuff does a really good job of dampening the resonance of sheet metal and of blocking radiant heat. It is pretty easy to install and adheres extremely well. The one drawback is that it adheres so well, it is hard to remove. You need to be sure of where you want it before laying it down.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.