7K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  mmtphoto 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $1234
Rating 4
Average Price $316.17
Manufacturer Linear-Logic
Recommended Yes: 6 / No: 0

the LCD display simply attaches to the OBD-II with a 6' cable. the three major functions are

SCAN TOOL
scan for codes and turn off the "Check Engine" light.

DIGITAL GAUGES
Display 4 gauges at a time from the 12 built-in digital gauges, including MPG, RPM, speed, temp, incoming air temp etc.

TRIP COMPUTER
Automatically tracks four sets of trip data - Each with 11 individually stored parameters. includes trip MPG, remaining miles until empty etc.

http://www.scangauge.com/

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $125
Rating 3
Pros easy to install and to move from vehicle to vehicle
Cons water resistance ?
Recommended yes

Comments: purchased several months ago. usefully seeing current MPG and knowing how far you can still go on remaining gas in the tank. another good aspect is being able to use it as an OBD-II scanner to see trouble codes and to reset the 'check engine light'

#5 ·
Price $120
Pros Easy to read, multi-color display
Cons Have to decipher codes, won't always shut off CEL, not easy to use "on the fly." Small buttons.
Recommended yes

Comments: Was given to me as a gift when I got my Jeep. Scanning is accurate but shutting off CEL and clearing codes is hit and miss. Does not give fuel mileage remaining, but does give me stuff I don't really need to know. Wish it showed trans temp.

#7 ·
Price $80
Pros monitors engine functions, check and clear any codes on the fly
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: NOT a Scan guage but an Ultra gauge, monitors 18 selectible functions, easy to set up-have these in all my drivers, better than analogue gauges, check all sorts of inputs that the ECM sees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.