Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Seats > Wet Okole Wrangler Solid Seat Covers /w No Piping

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Wet Okole Wrangler Solid Seat Covers /w No Piping Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Seats Next Product

Wet Okole Wrangler Solid Seat Covers /w No Piping

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $550.00
Average Price: $268.05
Manufacturer: Wet Okole
Recommended?
Yes: 21 / No: 0

Custom Fit Seat Covers are made to order with black as your outside color with your choice of any inner panel color or pattern. Upgrade your seats with a piping option or consider the optional Seat Back Pockets.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

applerock
applerock's Reviews
06-19-2013, 12:42 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Look good (better than stock seats) Hot in summer.
Cons: Straps tear after a while
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Work well. Seemed to have held up against the sun for 3+ yrs.

Cause the sweaty pants and shirt syndrome though.

Chuck_WeZy
Chuck_WeZy's Reviews
10-18-2012, 10:24 AM
Pros: Cheaper than repairing my vinyl seats and better looking
Cons: Can sweat you just like a wetsuit and they will fade in time with direct sunlight
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Look for sales cause they can be expensive. Well worth it though cause it helps shed water and is a big improvement over the stocks seats look without huge price of new seats. Pick lighter colors cause they last longer in the sun, I have black and red which having no top or doors meant they faded but it took several years. I also never worried about parking in the shade or keeping it in the garage so your wear may be much better than mine.

Hoobah
Hoobah's Reviews
09-16-2012, 08:16 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Soft material, comfortable, dries quickly.
Cons: Breathability.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The seat covers fit the seat perfectly and are comfy to sit in. They dry quickly when wet, and i'm overall happy with my purchase

TooPunkRock

TooPunkRock's Reviews
04-22-2012, 01:51 AM
Price: $532.00
Pros: Nice fit, hand made
Cons: Still just a seat cover
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I've had these on my jeep for over a month now. I love the look of the Black and Red and installation was done within 15 minutes. I opted for the seat heaters and although I haven't removed the cigarette litter adapters and hard wired them in yet they work amazing. Just enough heat and the 3 settings provide a nice range of warmth. Highly recommend these!

JK4x4Wrangler
JK4x4Wrangler's Reviews
03-12-2012, 06:24 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Look great and now im not worried about getting in wet after leaving the beach.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy to install, look great and are comfortable. Hold up well in the sun with the top down. (no fading that I have noticed)

dscabra
dscabra's Reviews
10-10-2011, 11:13 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Nice fit -- look like factory upholstery
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are very good seat covers. They fit perfectly and are easy to install and remove for cleaning.

blizzboy15

blizzboy15's Reviews
04-04-2011, 04:15 PM
Price: $239.00
Pros: great quality! nice pockets, look nice!
Cons: $$$
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great looking seat covers, they fit great and look great! they are a little spendy though! i would suggest them. they seem to be pretty sturdy so far!

phillies4752

Web Wheeler
phillies4752's Reviews
01-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Price: $15.00
Pros: They feel awesome to sit in! I was shocked how comfortable they are.
Cons: Smell like wetsuit
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Wow what a great interior mod worth every penny. I hated wheeling all day with my stock seats. These seat covers make it feel like a brand new seat. They even give you some height to with all of the padding they use. I have spilled water on these and it just beads up. Pretty cool if you ask me

Beachnjeep7
Beachnjeep7's Reviews
09-24-2010, 10:13 PM
Price: $0.01
Pros: Look great, and never worry about getting in after going swiming in lake or ocean.
Cons: Need to keep oiled, add height to seat.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the seat covers. I went through one set and now have a cheaper version because I got them free from some one getting rid of them. My old set were great, except I wore a hole through them and the faded. I don't think I oiled or put the uv stuff on enough. I love the look of them. One thing I relized after I took them off and between putting the new ones on. They add a bit of bulit to the seats. When I get in and out the jeep my legs rub on the steering wheel. Did not when I had the covers off. Other than that I would recommend them for any one who likes to jump into there jeep wet after a quick swim of likes to have the top off all the time.

tearlenb
tearlenb's Reviews
04-06-2010, 10:32 AM
Price: $40.00
Pros: durable, good-looking, easy to clean, hold up well to sun and elements
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased mine used on Craigslist. These things are great! Mud, dirt, woodchips, coffee, and even melted marshmallow (camping trip disaster) just come right off. These are definitely well-made, and fit perfectly.

jeepinmichguy_

I haz ah Geep
jeepinmichguy_'s Reviews
01-15-2010, 09:10 AM
Pros: Looks great, seats dont get hot or cold, no more stains.
Cons: lightes color centers stain very easy.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This things fit super snug in the TJ. Its a nice clean look and i dont have to worry about any more stains on the grey seats from just water. I advise you go with a darker color as the lighter ones get dirt and ash stains easily. Also purchase the care kit from wet okole to keep them from fading.

MelloYello32
MelloYello32's Reviews
06-16-2009, 09:44 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: water proof
Cons: color inserts get dirty easily.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Dont get a light color if you mud with the top down and spray treat the material.

samg789
samg789's Reviews

03-25-2009, 12:06 AM
Price: $260.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: so comfortable i have actually fell asleep in my jeep. doesnt soak up water when rains or if you spill a drink.

ZachAttack923

ZachAttack923's Reviews

03-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: amazing seats are not hot in the summer and i can get in after working at the lake and be all wet and not have to worry about runing my seats. wash them every three months to keep them fresh looking

BLKRUBICON

BLKRUBICON's Reviews

02-28-2009, 11:56 PM
Price: $525.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: LOVE EM. $525 FOR FULL SEAT FRONT AND BACK W/ CARE PACKAGE FOR SEATS IE:SHAMPOO/CONDITIONER.FITMENT IS PERFECT!!THATS WHY THEY ARESUCH A PAIN TO PUT ON I GUESS

BomberJeep

BomberJeep's Reviews

02-11-2009, 10:34 PM
Price: $450.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice seat covers. They repel water and can be washed. The only thing is that they smell like a dive suit. Not bad but you can smell the neoprene.

cx300

cx300's Reviews

12-27-2008, 11:35 PM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .................................................. .........................

ronin2336
ronin2336's Reviews

12-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought wet okole seat cover for the after market seat in the cj-7. Okole went out of their way to make them fit well even when I did not know the seat manufacturer, tags all gone, just had pictures to send okole, they did a great job

jeep94yj
jeep94yj's Reviews

09-06-2008, 10:06 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great way to improve on the old warn looking seats. very durable product and easy to install - work great

Poobah

Poobah's Reviews

07-09-2008, 06:41 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have been wanting Wet Okoles for as long as I can remember and finally did it. They are pricey but worth it in my book.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last