Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Seats > Wet Okole Wrangler Solid Seat Covers w/ Full Piping

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Wet Okole Wrangler Solid Seat Covers w/ Full Piping Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Seats Next Product

Wet Okole Wrangler Solid Seat Covers w/ Full Piping

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $457.58
Average Price: $317.88
Manufacturer: Wet Okole
Recommended?
Yes: 18 / No: 3

* All of our Jeep Wrangler Deluxe Solid Seat Covers (made before 2007) come with 1/2" foam on the seat and seat back for extra padding and seat protection.
* Jeep Wrangler Deluxe Solid Seat Covers (made before 2007) are side impact air bag compatible and tested at an airbag lab for compliance.
* Our Jeep Wrangler Deluxe Solid Seat Covers (made before 2007) completely cover your seats and look like custom upholstery.
* Fronts can be easily installed without removing you seats.
* We use only the best quality CR 100% neoprene.
* They are designed with separate covers for head rests and arm rests.
* Wet Okole is the only Seat Cover that has been tested to meet the Department Of Transportation Rule 302 on flammability.
* Our Jeep Wrangler Deluxe Solid Seat Covers (made before 2007) - boxing (side panels) neoprene is laminated with nylon on both sides, making it twice as strong. No rubber touches your seat material which is especially important with leather or vinyl seats.

Special includes full piping and Wet Okole logo for only $219.00 - Save over $56.00.
For all Jeep Wrangler Front Seats XJ, CJ, YJ, TJ and Rubicon FOR JEEPS BUILT BEFORE 2007.

Great protection and style!
Constructed of genuine wet suit material. Highly water-resistant neoprene is grippy on the inside (facing seats) and soft on the outside. They are easily installed without removing your seats.

http://www.wetokole.com/JEEPSPECFP.html

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

BlackWidowJK

BlackWidowJK's Reviews
02-03-2014, 06:50 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Water Proof, storage pouch front and back and heated.
Cons: Kinda Pricey for front covers only. Had tp purchase rear separately.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great seat covers and very stylish. YOu can custom design to fit your exact tastes. Even can add heat and rear or front pouches for storage.

Cptjeeves
Cptjeeves's Reviews

04-04-2013, 11:54 AM
Price: $550.00
Pros: cool looking, better water reppeling
Cons: sweat in seats on extended drives with doors on, seat color faded fast and is now stained with mud have tried multiple times to clean, way to expensive
Recommended? No

Comments: ordered my seat covers with orange and full piping option from quadratech they took forever to be delivered. install was easy and they looked pretty sharp for a bit, but soon after playing in mud they stained and wouldnt come back to anywhere close to the original color. other major thing is for the price you can basically get a new seat or seats depending on what you want to buy
for sure will never be buying these again

zimmie2652
zimmie2652's Reviews
01-05-2013, 05:58 PM
Price: $190.00
Pros: front and rear seat covers, great quality, nice protection provided to seat
Cons: get a little hot and sticky in summer
Recommended? Yes

Comments: need x amount of letters in the review but just look at pros and cons for explanantion

Cptjeeves
Cptjeeves's Reviews

08-21-2012, 09:44 AM
Price: $500.00
Pros: looks nice
Cons: not as water proof as i wanted, price is way to high, should of got new seats
Recommended? No

Comments: install was easy, takes a long time to come in, but hand made. got nailed by duty at border extra 100$ so that sucked, also not very waterproof

RockClimb
RockClimb's Reviews
01-05-2012, 05:06 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: comfortable, durable, waterproof
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Have only had them for a short amount of time, but they are comfortable and fit over the seats perfectly. Already got mud on them and it was easily brushed off once dried. I absolutely recommend this product!

TrailRatedRN
TrailRatedRN's Reviews
09-25-2011, 12:05 PM
Price: $215.00
Pros: waterproof, style, fit, feel, stain proof
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these for the front and rear seats in 2009 and haven't looked back. Wet Okole is an amazing product and an amazing company. Every summer I cover my seats in mud and a simple wash down with the Wet Okole shampoo makes them look new again. I want these covers to last a long time, so I am careful to apply the reccomended sun protectant. the process is only an extra couple minutes and, thus far, my covers look beautiful. I have no concerns about the seats when it comes to rain, beverages, animals... actually, they've made me worry free.

The fit is beyond sexy. The covers were easy to install and fit like a glove. Many people have approached me on the trail to inspect my seats. They are awed when I tell them that these are seat COVERS.

I recently snagged a small tear in the seat of the front driver seat cover. No problem, says the company. Just mail it in with a letter stating why it is being mailed. The company will sew in a new panel for $15 plus return shipping!!! I LOVE this company.

JohnnieBulge
JohnnieBulge's Reviews
08-19-2011, 04:04 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Great protection and Great look
Cons: A little hot when the sun is beating on them for a while
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really like these seat covers they fit great cause they are a custom fit and they look good. They protect your existing seats from the elements whether it be water, dirt, or mud. I don't regret this purchase one bit. $500 for Front/Rear + Shipping. Only downfall was it took a month to get and they make you a little hot when the sun is beating on them for a while.

jeepinmichguy_

jeepinmichguy_'s Reviews
01-15-2010, 09:14 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: great fit and look
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got these with the piping for my wifes TJ. If you are goign with a light color such as yellow or orange i would highly recommed these so the color doesnt stain. Purchase the wet okole seat cover kit to keep them from fading. These look alot better than the originals!

RAISEDUPRUBI
RAISEDUPRUBI's Reviews
05-22-2009, 05:53 PM
Price: $480.00
Pros: Covers are sick!!love em!!shampoo them when they ares till in your JEEP and they will always look just as the day you bought up.Water Proof!! Stain ad them in the past 3 Jeeps
Cons: Installing them. They fit so perfect and tight you really have to fight to get them on. But once they are the battle was well worth it.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Everything about the seats are perfect. Water proof, Stain Proof, Once they are on look perfect!!! Fit Perfectly!! Just stay calm installing them and remeber it will be worth it in thr end.

Jebussaves0

Jebussaves0's Reviews

01-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? No

Comments: They looked nice... for awhile. These things get very dirty very fast and you cant just clean them with a rag. As to be expected with neoprene covers, they themselves get soaking wet while keeping the seat underneath dry. Screw neoprene, go synthetic leather.

odrat75
odrat75's Reviews

04-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Price: $225.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: keeps the wet out

JONIG
JONIG's Reviews

04-25-2008, 07:18 PM
Price: $249.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: PROTECTION IS GREAT, BUT VERY HOT WITH THE TOP DOWN IN THE SUMMER, SHOWS ALOT OF DIRT, GLAD WE BOUGHT THE SPRAY PROTECTOR TOO.

ABSOLUTCarCrazy
ABSOLUTCarCrazy's Reviews

04-21-2008, 06:19 PM
Price: $1.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: str8 black.

WillyB

Too much downtime
WillyB's Reviews

04-18-2008, 05:46 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Kind of a pain to install, but these things look great. Just try to keep 'em out of the sun.

Summit Jeep
Summit Jeep's Reviews

04-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Price: $239.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I do not have the full piping. There was just no other options for choice. THe seat covers seem to be made a quality material, but from testimonials on the Quadratec and Wet Okole sites I kind of expected them to fit a little tighter. I called Wet Okole and they are asking for pictures. At least they are concerned.

TJeep97
TJeep97's Reviews

04-09-2008, 10:53 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: ****ty

ksm279
ksm279's Reviews

04-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the Yellow and Black covers for all three seats. Look great and give a nice custom touch. Extreamly water resistant.

Parker1599

Parker1599's Reviews

03-29-2008, 12:41 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great seat covers. Little pricey but worth it. We did front and back.

bigman06
bigman06's Reviews

03-11-2008, 01:16 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Best seat covers made out there weather proof to anything and everything...... I need to replace mine they are nice and worn in and faded.....

kkchevy3

kkchevy3's Reviews

02-23-2008, 09:41 PM
Price: $1.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last