Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Seats > Rugged Ridge Super Seats

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8Steinjager TJ tube doors

Rugged Ridge Super Seats Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Seats Next Product

Rugged Ridge Super Seats

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

Average Price: $225.00
Manufacturer: Rugged Ridge
Recommended?
Yes: 0 / No: 2

The seats are tan vinyl, fully reclinable, with adjustable head rest. They are very supportive in the seat and back, but seem a little tight in their width. In putting them into my TJ, I found the adapter brackets to be ill-fitting, and poorly designed. They are difficult to move forward or back due to the tilt lever interfering with the operation of the seat slider. The tilt mechanism barely works and requires herculean effort to make it do so. My wife can't operate it at all. That being said, buy Corbeau, not these seats. I will have to modify the bracket to make them work effectively.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

JTM1
JTM1's Reviews

11-30-2012, 04:41 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Unknown, Returned it the same day it was deliver
Cons: Poor Fit and Finish
Recommended? No

Comments: I purchased Rugged Ridge P/N 13415.09, which is supposed to have more durable bolsters than the original Super Seat. When I pulled the seat out of the box I noticed there were a couple of stains in the seat, but they were light enough that it didn't bother me; the first trip offroad would have left stains in it anyway.

Then I started reading through the directions, which prompted me to notice my seat base was missing a set of mounting holes. When I looked closer I could see that the stitching in the corners was tearing through the vinyl.

When I called Rugged Ridge/Omix-Ada, the receptionist was nice and helpful but the warranty person was not.

My local 4WheelParts took promptly handled the situation to my satisfaction.

Gaducker
Gaducker's Reviews

07-18-2012, 12:08 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: none
Cons: The stiches at the leg bolsters to the bottom panel WILL tear. They have sent me two sets and each set only lasted about thirty days, they have a three year warranty but they will never make it that long.
Recommended? No

Comments: The durability of the stiches in the bottom panel to leg bolsters are NO GOOD. two sets of seats thirty days each set and they were torn. I will get my money back or go to a diffrent style next time they tear. AND THEY WILL TEAR.