Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Seats > Iggee Seat Covers

Huge Soft top SaleSYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140SALE PRICING, Specials, Huge Savings Alloy USA and Posi-Lo

Iggee Seat Covers Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Seats Next Product

Iggee Seat Covers

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $400.00
Average Price: $265.56
Manufacturer: Iggee
Recommended?
Yes: 16 / No: 1

Synthetic Leather seat covers

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

99SprintST
99SprintST's Reviews
05-30-2014, 11:00 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Simply the best
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Hands down the best seat covers made for Jeeps. Stay away from the neoprene, moisture holding crap and get into a set of these. You won't be disappointed.

J33Ptj

J33Ptj's Reviews

07-19-2013, 08:56 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Look good after install
Cons: Lack of long-term quality
Recommended? No

Comments: Iggee's seat covers look great, but lack even an ounce of longevity and even less customer service.

After I installed these seat covers (front and rear wrangler), they looked great. I received compliments on how great the looked and was happy about my purchase. Just after a year of mild use, two tears came out of nowhere and revealed the original seat underneath. After contacting Iggee about the problem, I was told they only hold a 6 month warranty and they would not attempt to fix the covers or replace my original purchase - I would have to buy another seat cover.

sjones26573

Au revoir, gopher.
sjones26573's Reviews
09-12-2011, 11:17 PM
Price: $270.00
Pros: Look great. Fit well. Easily cleaned.
Cons: Not enough hooks for back seat. Used a zip tie chain to connect.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good deal. Not as hard to install as some people say. I love em and am glad I chose these over neoprene.

BBRider64
BBRider64's Reviews
06-21-2011, 06:50 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Good fit and good quality
Cons: Cost more than an old T-shirt
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The seat covers fit well. They do not hold water & dry-off easy. Theylook and feel good. They were shipped on-time and were everything I was expecting.

Zen
Zen's Reviews
03-10-2011, 10:04 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: All
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great, fit great hold up well.

glockster

glockster's Reviews
07-26-2010, 09:56 PM
Price: $220.00
Pros: great fit, durable
Cons: They do get warm in direct sunlight.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These seat cover are the best I've ever been associated with. Well made with a great fit, I would recommend them to any one in the market for seat covers. There are certainly less expensive covers on the market but they are inferior to the Iggee's.

JeepGuyBrian

JeepGuyBrian's Reviews
05-11-2010, 07:49 PM
Pros: Tight fit, very comfortable, look great.
Cons: Had some issues with customer service, otherwise great product so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Tight fit, look like leather, easy to clean, nice padding in seat middle section adds comfort.

TJBart
TJBart's Reviews
03-12-2010, 09:08 PM
Pros: Look great, Fit great
Cons: Don't like the ties that run on the bottom edge of the front seats. Can't tie it and still slide the seats forward.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Not sure of the durability yet, only had them a couple months. Much better than my previous neoprene covers. They look great.

mwmoon

mwmoon's Reviews

03-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Pros: fit like a glove, tough material, color hasn't faded in two years, look like factory leather seats
Cons: price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are, hands down, the best seat covers on the market. They're a bit pricey, but you can find some good deals on eBay.

I've had several people tell me they looked like factory seats. They're a bit loose when you first put them on, but they conform very nicely to your seats. They're very tough. No rips or tears in two years, and the color (I bought black/gray) hasn't faded at all.

They're going to get hot in direct sunlight, especially in August in the South, but you should expect that. They're leather(ish) seats!

Very highly recommended product.

Zen
Zen's Reviews
10-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Pros: look great, water proof, dog proof, clean easilly
Cons: pain to install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These seat covers looked good when i put them on. They look even better now that they are broken in. I like the look much better than the stock fabric. I installed black on black.

Slithering_Joe

Slithering_Joe's Reviews

08-31-2009, 04:48 PM
Price: $245.00
Pros: Perfect fit, look factory, comfortable, easy to install, durable & look great.
Cons: Rear seat cover does not extend below seat. When the seat is in the up or "tumbled" position the original factory material is exposed. Bestop covers the entire seat for the rear. Wierd marketing where you have to go to ebay to get a good price on both the front AND rear covers. Make sure you read *all* the ads carefully before purchasing in order to get the best price.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Probably the best seat cover next to having the seat reupholstered! Highly recommend.

How they look right out of the box:

6thelement

6thelement's Reviews
06-29-2009, 07:16 PM
Price: $279.00
Pros: look great
Cons: price is high
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

red and black from front to back

SteelBlueTJ
Web Wheeler
SteelBlueTJ's Reviews

05-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Price: $230.00
Pros: Look great, water resistant, tight fit, no fading issues with mine
Cons: Can't really think of anything major, but it takes some time for them to conform completely to the seats. The lower back area is a little loose at first until it gets worked in a little.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have been running these for about 3 years now and they are the best seat covers I ever saw. I have the gray/black ones and don't have any issues with fading. I am not sure if other colors would or not. The material is synthetic leather so water just runs right off of them.

Mud Machine

Jeep Addict
Mud Machine's Reviews

01-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Iggee Seat Covers
Pros: Comfort, Quality, Durability, Looks, Fit, Etc.....
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are excellent covers. High quality, amazing fit (almost everyone thinks I bought new seats when they see them) very durable and are also comfortable as well. They call the material a synthetic leather. Has the leather look but not the cost.

Don't buy theses on their web-site. They sell them on eBay for about half of the cost on the companies web-site.

KJcrazy123
KJcrazy123's Reviews

11-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Iggee Seat Covers
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: WOW! These are great. It took a while for them to arrive to my house, but when they did, I was really impressed! They are custom, and fit PERFECT.

mwmoon

mwmoon's Reviews

10-05-2008, 12:39 AM
Iggee Seat Covers
Price: $365.00
Pros: extremely high quality synthetic leather, easy to install, more comfortable than factory cloth seats
Cons: gets warm (though not uncomfortable) on hot days
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are the best seat covers I've seen. I am extremely satisfied with this product. When I first slid them onto the front seats, I thought they were going to be loose, which would have really bothered me. After a day, for whatever reason, they had really conformed to the shape of the seats and now look amazing. The rear cover fits even better than the front.

Openings in the covers are exactly where they need to be in order to work with the factory seats.

I had no problem installing the covers with the elastic bands and small s-hooks that came in the box. I did not have to remove the seats to install the covers, though it might have made things easier.

Very easy to clean. Water resistant. Very comfortable. I would recommend these covers to anyone. The price (which I found to be higher on the iggee Web site than on the company's eBay store only AFTER I purchased the covers -- ) is worth it for the quality.

Hesher420

Hesher420's Reviews

08-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Iggee Seat Covers
Price: $260.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The best fit I've ever seen from a seat cover! I would recommend removing the front seats for installation! I have 2" seat risers and found it to be much faster to pull the seat than trying to fidget with the small clips underneath.