Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Seats > Coverking seat covers jeep wrangler seat covers

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Coverking seat covers jeep wrangler seat covers Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Seats Next Product

Coverking seat covers jeep wrangler seat covers

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $275.00
Average Price: $192.11
Manufacturer: Coverking seat covers
Recommended?
Yes: 33 / No: 5

grey jeep wrangler seat covers

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

joeasy10
joeasy10's Reviews
12-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Quick drying, rain resistant, perfect fit
Cons: Slight different shade of red color than my jeep but not enough to make a big difference.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased the seat covers because I wanted to get away from the tan seat color I had in my Jeep. These covers are an inexpensive fix. They are water resistant and very comfortable. Simple installation and I purchased the front seat covers and they gave me the back one for free.

SOWEGA TJ

SOWEGA TJ's Reviews
09-18-2013, 04:14 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: good protection and cushion
Cons: Non so far...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ive had these more almost a year. Got them from quadratec and when you buy the front you get the rear free (good deal). They have been out in the sun a good bit with no noticed fading to date.

tjoffroadr
tjoffroadr's Reviews
08-13-2013, 12:07 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Looks great, fits great
Cons: none yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Strap broke on installation, I emailed coverking and they sent a replacement quickly and it was an easy process. These fit well to the factory seat so it gives it a nice feel when you're sitting on it. The fabric is much thicker than most other seat covers I've used.

bobmaurer4273

bobmaurer4273's Reviews
07-30-2013, 08:06 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: Looks awesome and fits nice
Cons: Got the yellow inner panels and tough to keep clean. The pies off neoprene cleaner is a joke
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Would not rec a light Color a dark Color would last longer and not show dirt

joeydominick
joeydominick's Reviews
06-12-2013, 06:12 PM
Price: $220.00
Pros: Jeep Logo price
Cons: hard to remove some stains a little warm when sitting for periods of time
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .

KMart07JK
KMart07JK's Reviews
05-17-2013, 03:56 PM
Price: $169.00
Pros: Buy front seat covers and get the rear free
Cons: I have black seat covers and they get hot, i expected it so I don't really care but just giving yall an obvious heads up. Small gap where the seat adjster is, not a big deal though.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These seat covers are awesome! The water pools up on the seat and doesn't get my stock seats wet at all. They are very easy to put on as well. The only downfall is the small gap where the seat adjuster is, not a big deal though.

robert_hollis

robert_hollis's Reviews

02-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Pros: covers tear in seat.
Cons: Horrid looking fit, cheap straps, dangling edges, loose strings.
Recommended? No

Comments: I bought the coverking ballistic nylon covers thinking they'd be nicer custom covers, but they're complete junk, in my opinion. The look and fit is no better than running around with a dirty towel draped over the seat. There are only 2 straps and one elastic band to tighten the actual seat cover (2 more straps would have vastly improved the fit), and they don't fully cover the seat. The holes don't line up quite right with the seat handles, and the bottom edges are just loose to flap in the breeze. Plus, there were long loose strings left on the covers where they had been stitched. The back part fit pretty badly, too. It was loose, and did not conform to the actual shape of the back. I rode around with them for a week, hoping the fabric would relax, and settle in place, but it did not. I sent them back, and ate the shipping cost.

Wildrat
Wildrat's Reviews

09-05-2012, 12:54 PM
Price: $213.00
Pros: The material used is good.
Cons: Straps are cheap and thin.
Recommended? No

Comments: After all the hype about these seat covers and waiting nearly a month to receive them from Cover King I am not impressed.
The seat covers fit but not correctly. They look generic seat covers for different years of Wranglers. The cut outs for the recline handles are not in the correct place. The passenger side it looks like the person cutting the pattern for the seat ran out of material and so the side by the recline handle on that side does not cover most of the rear corner of the seat. I have tried calling Cover King but the phone goes straight to a recording then says the party is not answering and hangs up.
[IMG][/IMG]

chanzant
chanzant's Reviews
08-31-2012, 05:29 PM
Price: $199.00
Pros: Easy to install, Easy to clean
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very pleased with this purchase. Much more comfortable than the original torn seats. Actually has a little bit of cushion to them. Awesome for those hot sweaty days.... And they look great!!

Wacki33
Wacki33's Reviews
05-22-2012, 09:37 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: brings new life to seats, stain resitant, somewhat waterproof, adds more cushioning material
Cons: not worth it, if seats need fixing. retains heat during summer
Recommended? Yes

Comments: If the seats are still in somewhat good condition and replacing seats is not a viable option, these covers will make your old seats feel like new. Only fault is retains heat during the summer, otherwise I would purchase again.

sp3nc3r
sp3nc3r's Reviews
01-09-2012, 12:05 PM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Looks good
Cons: Fades quickly, will not stay covering plastic adjustment housing on side of seat. Stitching came apart and had to resew
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I just have the front neoprene with the jeep logo. The material fades quickly, stitching comes apart. Snug fit besides the plastic seat adjustment housing

jaek
jaek's Reviews
03-24-2011, 04:02 PM
Price: $149.00
Pros: Great fit, comfy, deep colors.
Cons: anchoring system
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The seats fit perfectly. There is no doubt someone took the time to really get them right. The colors are super niceŚmine are blue & black. The neoprene is comfy and durable, holding up to dog claws and sharp objects with ease. I don't care for the smallish clips that are used to hold it all together. I don't know how else you would do it, but I felt like I was trying to put on a corset with all of the acrobatics I performed. However, once installed, they rock. Overall, I'd give this a 9/10.

Cassafrass

Cassafrass's Reviews
03-14-2011, 03:05 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Very nice material, comfortable, new look
Cons: Stain easy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love these seat covers. Gave the jeep a whole new clean look. They are comfortable and fit very well. They do however stain easily. The light gray doesn't match the dashboard or carpet gray, its very light. It still looks nice though but really soak up liquid.

Filter661

Filter661's Reviews
03-13-2011, 03:05 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Good fit, High quality
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Was a little difficult to put them on, but look great once you get it. Dosent repel water like i thought it would. Overall good covers

JKTRVLR
JKTRVLR's Reviews
02-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: enhances the interior's look and protects the factory seats
Cons: Craftsmanship isn't exactly top notch
Recommended? No

Comments: I've had to return these as the Jeep emblems were crooked and the seams were coming apart upon first install.

They fixed the issue, but 6 months later, the seams are beginning to show wear.

kd006
kd006's Reviews
02-02-2011, 11:47 PM
Pros: sweet fit well
Cons: plastic buckels break so that is why I got a deal on used ones.
Recommended? No

Comments: Would not recomend for the $600+ price tag but I like mine. Perfect fit on the seats, still have to tie down the bottom parts they wiggle out every few weeks but have been too busy to buy new clips and sew them on.

Aquitard
Aquitard's Reviews
01-17-2011, 12:59 PM
Pros: Excellent look, comfortable
Cons: No slot for seat belt buckle, no directions
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Despite lack of directions they went on easily. Fit well except for lack of slot for lower seat belt buckle. Added extra padding and look much better than stock seats. Also go them buy front get back free from JCWhitney.

RDaniel2405

TJ with JK Wheels
RDaniel2405's Reviews
12-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Pros: great fit, look good
Cons: i cant complain for $100 seat covers
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got a used set off of Jeep Forum, for $100. I really cant complain about a full front and rear set for that price.

Rubicon985
Rubicon985's Reviews
10-09-2010, 09:16 PM
Pros: Good fit, looks good
Cons: Sewing on straps, Sagging back pockets
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these to protect my original cloth seats. They fit pretty good and look great. The only problems I had during install was that one strap broke at the stitching. No big deal, easy to fix. Also, when folding down rear seats, make sure to move front seats up so that head rest does not get caught on front seat back pockets, because once they're stretched, they're stretched. Found this out the hard way.

my1jeep
my1jeep's Reviews
10-03-2010, 05:44 PM
Pros: Look Great, Water proof, neoprene, Fit like a glove
Cons: Stain easily, bulky
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ordered Coverking Neoprene seat covers from JC Whitney. Excellent value, buy the front and get rear seat cover free. Look awsome and fit perfect. Only dislike is they stain easy and they are kind of bulky. You can't fold the rear seat easily with the cover on.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last