Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Seats > Bestop TrailMax II

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Bestop TrailMax II Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Seats Next Product

Bestop TrailMax II

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $450.00
Average Price: $321.37
Manufacturer: Bestop
Recommended?
Yes: 16 / No: 2

This is a nice simple seat. Crank style recline.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

iwant2brich
iwant2brich's Reviews
05-18-2014, 11:57 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: clean look
Cons: Pricey.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: easy to install, seats are comfortable. Although I haven't ridden very far yet or on any trails to give a solid review. Replaced O'Reilly's racing seats, which felt like sitting on a board. These are softer and cushier, but a little too expensive for what they are.

melancholy35

melancholy35's Reviews
10-15-2013, 12:08 AM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Comfortable
Cons: Fade quick
Recommended? No

Comments: These seats faded after one summer of use

surfnut
surfnut's Reviews
03-31-2013, 09:09 AM
Price: $269.00
Pros: -
Cons: -
Recommended? Yes

Comments: rear seat- easy install, folds down, has zipper in back for light storage

Chuggins08
Chuggins08's Reviews
02-22-2013, 04:33 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Sturdy and durable material Easy to clean if don't wait too long
Cons: Didn't take long for them to start tearing Not waterproof Hard to clean if dirt or mud stays on too long
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a very comfortable and overall good seat for the price that you pay for them. Just do not let them sit with mud or dirt on them too long, because it will be a hassle to clean off. Although mine tore easily, it all depends on the type of abuse you put the seats through. Still a very good seat for the price and will do the job.

couchburner
couchburner's Reviews
01-03-2013, 10:44 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Easy install
Cons: Took a little bit of hammering to get the rear hook to bolt in.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The seat is great if you want headrests for you kids. Other than that it doesn't seem too much better than stock. Its a little lighter and has a wider rear section. The install was simple.

It does fit in an LJ.

RATIII
RATIII's Reviews
08-06-2012, 11:08 AM
Price: $840.00
Pros: Great looking seats and easy to install.
Cons: Have to purchase $85.00 seat adapter bracket for each seat.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The rotary recline feature is a little (very little) hassle along with having to buy an $85.00 front seat bracket separately. Thank goodness I looked up the installation instructions before purchasing only the seats. However, these are excellent replacement seats of high quality, comfort and durability. Almost a perfect color match for the interior. Front seats are approximately $265 each and the rear fold and tumble seat is approximately $310 (all purchased at jeep4x4center.com).

tarznatz

tarznatz's Reviews
07-29-2012, 02:17 PM
Price: $170.00
Pros: Sturdy, cleans well, adjustable back.
Cons: Sits higher and takes some getting used to. Requires bestop seat mounting brackets.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Required me to purchase Bestop seat sliders and mounting brackets, which I did not know until i tried to install them on existing brackets/sliders.
Sits higher and lifts knees higher, making it necessary to move seat closer to reach clutch - if you got a belly, this could be a problem as steering wheel could get i way.
Cleans nicely, but gets hot in the sun. Real hot. Head rests are adjustable, as is seat back. Wider width can interfere with seat belt operation which causes belt to get caught in door.
Requires some extra strength the flip seat forwards for rear entry as well.

loranar
loranar's Reviews
03-02-2012, 10:49 AM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Nice colour, bolt in
Cons: quality of material fit compared to stock
Recommended? No

Comments: - A bit higher than stock - worried about head protruding over rollbar
- Only 2.5 years old and fabric ripping

IlliniWrango

IlliniWrango's Reviews
01-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Price: $247.99
Pros: None
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy install. I had original stock seats that lost their support so these new seats are a huge improvement

spottedfrog
spottedfrog's Reviews
12-24-2011, 11:00 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: well made comfortable I like the look.
Cons: reclining knob instead of a leaver.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These seats look and feel great. they are well made. They do sit higher than stock but in my CJ5 I think that this contributes to better leg room.
The only thing I would change would be an adjustment lever instead of the twist knob to adjust the recline.

Mistic
Mistic's Reviews
09-30-2011, 05:11 PM
Price: $226.38
Pros: Great Look, Very Comfortable, Easy to Install, Easy to Clean.
Cons: Does not come with the riser or slided you will need to purchase separate.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great Set of seats, Color matches perfect with the interior, I love the cloth centers with the vinyl edges, it helps to prevent sweating on long hot rides and they are very comfortable.

thegladiator
thegladiator's Reviews
09-26-2011, 11:08 AM
Price: $159.00
Pros: cheap
Cons: none yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I hope for this to be a good replacement for my worn out stock seats. I've been deployed and I'll see when I get home

sportwrangler97
sportwrangler97's Reviews
07-21-2011, 02:07 PM
Price: $340.00
Pros: easy to install
Cons: does not lock when you fold it up
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This seat was very easy to install. I wish there was a way to lock it up in the tumble postion thou.

rpenczek
rpenczek's Reviews
11-10-2010, 10:00 PM
Price: $225.00
Pros: Comfort
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I find these seats comfortable (I have a tilt wheel). They were easy to put together and install.

Peltboy25
Peltboy25's Reviews

05-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Price: $133.00
Pros: very solid seat. Great ride height on stock hardware. Firm but not too hard.
Cons: Does not recline, but reclining model available for more $$. Still very comfortable.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My 20 year old OEM seats were sagging and soft. These new Bestop seats have turned my driving experience into an entirely different thing. It's like a brand new Jeep. Wish I had changed to these last summer.

notforsale
notforsale's Reviews
05-19-2009, 12:36 AM
Price: $152.99
Pros: Comfortable, awesome looking!
Cons: Fixed back.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love these seats...amazingly comfortable and very durable. I would definately recommend these to any Jeeper. They look great, do wonderfully when it comes to water. I am extremely satisfied.

DaculaJeep
DaculaJeep's Reviews

03-05-2009, 01:29 PM
Bestop TrailMax II
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I like the new seats. Seem sturdy and well made. I have replaced both front and rear bench seats with the trailmax II.

ghost183

ghost183's Reviews

12-02-2008, 08:40 PM
Bestop TrailMax II
Price: $450.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: good seast, hold you very well in off camber, but they dont last as long as you would expect, i have them about a year of daily driving, and the fabric is starting to seperate from the inner liner showing the cross hairs of the fabric, but they ARE comfortable