Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Seats > Bestop Bestop Trailmax Sport Reclining Seat

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Bestop Bestop Trailmax Sport Reclining Seat Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Seats Next Product

Bestop Bestop Trailmax Sport Reclining Seat

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $400.00
Average Price: $262.56
Manufacturer: Bestop
Recommended?
Yes: 12 / No: 1

Fits either passenger or driver side and mounts easily to Original Jeep brackets or Rugged Ridge and Bestop seat brackets with or without seat track sliders. Black Denim Vinyl with reclining mechanism on both sides of seat.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Ben_88Jeep
Vendor
Ben_88Jeep's Reviews

03-30-2009, 10:57 PM
Price: $335.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent replacement seats. Top quality product, extremely comfortable and durable. They also nicely match the interior.

bjperk3
bjperk3's Reviews

02-18-2009, 12:17 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great seats. Much more support than stock OEM seats. Easy to clean and look good. Only probelm is have to get brackets in addition to seat to place in TJ.

Lambo3244
Lambo3244's Reviews

01-11-2009, 11:51 PM
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had these seats for over a year and they have held up UNTIL NOW. They are tearing up from the seams, the foam is breaking down both on the bottom and the back, and they just are not that great. And I AM NOT a very heavy person.

Jumphog
Jumphog's Reviews

01-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great seats, but plan to upgrade to 5 point harness seats next. Like the side bolsters that keep you in place when the going gets rough!

garbo1954
garbo1954's Reviews

12-02-2008, 10:05 PM
Price: $300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: work well.............................................. .................................................. .............................

Hockey1

Hockey1's Reviews

10-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Price: $159.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought these from j c whitney. they were buy one get one free. they look good and dont ride to rough. i wish they had a little more padding though.

3whit
3whit's Reviews

09-06-2008, 10:15 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very nice quality ,Comfortable and good lateral support. Wear has been minimal and they are cleanable, and have good adjustability.

emtstormyff
emtstormyff's Reviews

07-20-2008, 10:11 AM
Price: $200.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: waiting for me to come home. I bought alot of stuff for this build. I had plenty of time while deployed to get ready for the build.

iownaniroc
iownaniroc's Reviews

07-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Don't really know if these are the seats in my jeep. But they do have a "B" emblem on them so it's a decent guess. They are leather and very comfy as well as good lookin!

Jerry Bransford

Do it right or not at all
Jerry Bransford's Reviews

06-22-2008, 01:20 PM
Price: $150.00
Recommended? No

Comments: Comfortable but I don't like that the seatback angle must be adjusted by a big slow knob, not a much simpler/faster lever as the OE seats and most other aftermarket seats use. The fabric seems to be easily stained as well. The $150 I paid is not retail.

ski74d3
ski74d3's Reviews

05-30-2008, 10:48 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great............................................. .................................................. ....................................

bjf498

bjf498's Reviews

05-23-2008, 04:56 AM
Pros: look nice?
Cons: no harness holes,
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are ok seats but I wont get them again, after 3 years of having them the bar that is at my lower back is now sticking in my back making longer trips uncomfortable. No lumbar support, headrest at a funny angle, on the fabric seats you get black on the sides and gray on the center... if I wanted two tone seats I would have ordered them but I ordered black denim.

Crazy_Jeeper_7
Crazy_Jeeper_7's Reviews

05-12-2008, 09:30 AM
Price: $219.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Price is for each individually and includes instant rebate of 10%. Not made for harnesses. Has built in headrest and are super super comfortable and accomodate Smittybilt GEAR seat covers. You will not slide around on this seat even during the bumpiest conditions. Come in a myriad of colors and fabric combinations as well.