Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Interior > Seats > Aftermarket Heated Seats

Labor Day Sale!FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Aftermarket Heated Seats Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Seats Next Product

Aftermarket Heated Seats

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $460.00
Average Price: $162.42
Manufacturer: Aftermarkert
Recommended?
Yes: 12 / No: 0

heated seat

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

jski701
jski701's Reviews
08-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Price: $90.00
Pros: very hot
Cons: difficult to install without removing upholstery
Recommended? Yes

Comments: http://www.amazon.com/Years-Warranty-Carbon-Heated-Switch/dp/B00FQQ4WWA/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr= 1-1&keywords=heated+seat+kit

Have had these in my frontier for few years and they are great, so I used the same set for the jeep. Only problem is that without removing the hog rings they're difficult to install under the upholstery.

JR_Rubi_Red_JK

JR_Rubi_Red_JK's Reviews
06-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Price: $0.01
Pros: Nice and Toasty in cold weather or when topless. Clean Installation of Heater Buttons
Cons: Center Seat bottom of rear seat was sagging, but the installer added additional support and it's been fine.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Katskin Custom Leather Interior with Seat Heaters. As part of my negotiations had the dealer throw it in to keep me from going to another dealership. I chose Black with Black & Red Perforated inserts.

dendavid
dendavid's Reviews
06-09-2012, 02:12 AM
Price: $150.00
Pros: looks very nice
Cons: a bit hard to sit on
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the look awesome, but no direct fit , also a bit hard for the back.

Kendaldac
Kendaldac's Reviews
01-03-2012, 01:54 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: fairly easy installation Great heat
Cons: no instructions little online support
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought the kit on eBay. 4 seats for $160 Shipped. It took longer than expected for shipping but it was over Christmas time so I'm not too put out by it.

It didn't come with any instructions so I had to go to their website to download some. The wiring diagram was very confusing for someone who doesn't have any experience. I opted to not use the fuse holder that they supplied because I didn't know how to install it. Instead, I just hardwired the system to the fuse box using an 'add-a-circuit' kit which added about $15/seat.

They get nice and toasty. I would recommend doing this if you live in a cold place.

captainauti

Web Wheeler
captainauti's Reviews
09-08-2010, 08:41 AM
Price: $180.00
Pros: 02 BMW black leather electric heated seats
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: nothing to say but awesome mod.

Kip03TJ
Kip03TJ's Reviews
05-07-2010, 09:34 PM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Completely OEM looking, lights up with dash lights and has a heat setting 1-5 rotary dial
Cons: Nothing yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Check out Heated seats in a TJ 30+ pics to see how I installed it.

almikyska
almikyska's Reviews
05-04-2010, 09:47 PM
Price: $90.00
Pros: Going from stock fabric seats to heated leather seats from a 95 buick riviera is amazing
Cons: Seats are a lot wider so the B-pillar trim had to be trimmed.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great seats for long drives on highway or the trail

ChrisThoms

ChrisThoms's Reviews
07-12-2009, 10:03 PM
Price: $219.00
Pros: Keeps me warm with the top down on cool mornings/evenings. Comfortable in the winter. Relatively easy install.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought the heated seat inserts from Quadratec. Install wasn't too bad... never worked with upholstery before. Installation took about 6 hours for everything. Worth borrowing or investing in a set of hog ring pliers for the upholstery installation.

Once installed, the seats heat up in less than a minute. Very comfortable on brisk mornings with the top down. Worth every penny and all the effort of installing!

shockwave562

shockwave562's Reviews
05-31-2009, 12:15 AM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Great heat, looks good, easy to install
Cons: too much heat on high??
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installs very easily in less than 3 hours. provides excellent heat to a Jeep which could definitely use it on a cool morning. Some people think the highest setting is too hot but turn it down if you don't like it. Although Check makes it it has the Mopar stamp of approval

92fiddler
92fiddler's Reviews

01-04-2009, 11:30 PM
Aftermarket Heated seats
Price: $60.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: my seats aren't heated but they are power leather. i couldn't find anything but cloth at the junkyard, though i did get two nice seats out of a 97 or so maxima, they fit well with a little tweaking. all functions work and are comfortable and seem to be holding up well to the weather.

jeepgcnewbie
jeepgcnewbie's Reviews

05-05-2008, 07:19 PM
Aftermarket Heated seats
Price: $480.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Iowa can get cold... Work Great!!! Heat up fast! I also have a remote start. Seats heat up in the 5 minutes i run the start before gettin in.