Designed to reduce the effect of wheel vibration and improve the feel, handling and control of the vehicle, OMEs steering stabilisers will also reduce the aggressive rotation of the steering wheel over rough roads without affecting steering wheel return.
* 9 Stage Coil Spring Valving for optimum performance
* 15mm Piston Rod stronger than the original
* Steel Stone Guard protects the piston rod against stone damage
* 35mm Piston & Bore increased oil volume
* Twin Tube Design protects the internal components against stone damage
* Multi Lip Seal prevents oil loss
* Original Mounts for ease of installation original stabiliser mounts are used where appropriate
Pros: much more robust than stock Cons: No instructions or torque specs. Recommended? Yes
Comments: Overall very pleased...wish they gave torque specs, but I used the specs from the shop manual for the stock stabilizer, so that should be ok. I was kind of surprised though that the attachment to the drag link didn't use a castellated nut & cotter pin like the stock one did.