Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Control Arms > Rusty's Off Road Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms

TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion KitLJ Suspension Systems from Clayton Off Road

Rusty's Off Road Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Control Arms Next Product

Rusty's Off Road Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $169.00
Average Price: $276.75
Manufacturer: Rusty's Off Road
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 0

The lower adjustable control arms are fabricated of 2 inch DOM tubing and have a formed mandrel bend to offer more flex and articulation. 1.25 threads are used to give strength and adjustably. Factory OEM bushings are installed and are powder coated in a glossy black finish. Our adjustable arms give about 2 inches of adjustment.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

booked101
booked101's Reviews
04-09-2012, 02:13 PM
Price: $187.00
Pros: very easy to install. way bigger and beefier than stock.
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: They make a knocking sound, dont really know why. It could be that the bolt is to small for the hole in the arm or maybe I need to tighten the bolts more to squeeze the mounts tighter. Either way I will continue to buy Rustys products.

SDT03GCOverland
SDT03GCOverland's Reviews
02-28-2012, 08:09 PM
Price: $350.00
Pros: Beef
Cons: None so far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product, so far. Seriously beefy compare to stock or Rough Country garbage that came with my lift.

Shiguy
Shiguy's Reviews
06-21-2011, 09:39 AM
Price: $190.00
Pros: very heavy duty
Cons: can be difficult to lock into position
Recommended? Yes

Comments: got the forged flex end (johnny joint) for the entire suspension system all through rusty's. Very heavy duty. While installing one end fell the small inches from the vehicle and hit me in the head. I had a bruise for a week. These things can take a beating. Only real downside would be that there is a VERY large nut that holds the johny joint end into the position you want. Getting this nutt tight will require a very large wrench that unless you had a job previous requiring a wrench of this size, you wont have. They also have a tendency to come loose after wheeling which can leave your johnny joint at a awkward angle. This isn't a deal breaker however and would repurchase again. Just remember to retighten the flex end joint nuts at least once every 6 months or more depending on your wheeling.

grabber1000

grabber1000's Reviews
01-31-2011, 08:15 PM
Price: $780.00
Pros: only place could find it
Cons: Paper work for xj not mj completely different
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Mounting instruction are not for MJ, but for a XJ. Frame work different, you just have to figure it out yourself

JTM1
JTM1's Reviews

08-26-2009, 03:49 PM
Price: $169.00
Pros: Easy Alignment, Bushing Fit
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Used Rusty's Adjustable lower control arms to correct death wobble issues after installing a Rough Country 3" lift. They corrected the issue and alowed me to keep my XJ caster set where I wanted it as the rough country coil continued to settle and sag over the following years.

I added a set of Rustys Adjustable Upper Control Arms when I moved up to 4.5" of lift. They lived up the high standards the lowers set. The lowers were in use for 6 years without any issues. The uppers are going on 4years and are still in use with my Rusty's Long Arms.

JeeperFound
JeeperFound's Reviews
08-18-2009, 05:55 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Very sturdy piece of steel!!
Cons: Didn't come with any literature explaining about the flex joint and how it should be installed.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was very impressed with the build of these. They are very sturdy. Installation is pretty straight forward. I wish there was a little more information on the flex joint. I had to call Rusty's in the middle of the installation asking questions on them. Wasn't to sure how tight the flex joint needed to be. Hope this helps!

TJ Clay
TJ Clay's Reviews

05-16-2009, 02:43 PM
Price: $189.00
Pros: Great price, very strong, delivered to my door in 4 days.
Cons: none that i can see
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought these arms about a month ago. Called rustys about 4pm and they shipped the same day. Very beefy, i like the stock rubber bushing on one end as opposed to urethane and the heim on the other end looks stout.

Scurvy
Scurvy's Reviews

02-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Rusty's Off Road Adjustable Front Lower Control Arms
Price: $169.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Beefy, nice tight fit and easy to align. Added to correct castor on front end after installing a 2.5" lift.