Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Control Arms > Rough Country - X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms Lower

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Rough Country - X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms Lower Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Control Arms Next Product

Rough Country - X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms Lower

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $179.00
Average Price: $152.36
Manufacturer: Rough Country
Recommended?
Yes: 11 / No: 0
Company Website: http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_xtras_xflex-control-arms.html

Rough Country X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms Lower

Kit Contents:
Tubular adjustable control arms with X-Flex Joints, polyurethane bushings, sleeves, and grease fittings.

Description:
Fully adjustable control arms replace your factory stamped sheet metal OE arms and allow for better articulation and more control off road but does not sacrifice on road handling. They are fully greasable, and come with highly durable polyurethane bushings. A must have for a trail ready Jeep.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

funkduck
funkduck's Reviews
03-26-2013, 11:38 AM
Price: $100.00
Pros: Adjustable, greaseable, strong. Fits WJ's with a spacer.
Cons: Really tough to reach grease nipple on WJ. Squeaky polyurethane.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Rough Country adjustable lower and upper front control arms for XJ also fit WJ if you use spacers on the lowers.

Requires two fender washers per side at frame end & six fender washers per side on axle end.

rallybro
rallybro's Reviews
02-23-2013, 12:33 PM
Price: $189.00
Pros: Easy install Beefy
Cons: Previous models had poor reviews
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Haven't had any problems so far. Really well built.

RacerX
RacerX's Reviews
01-16-2013, 02:17 AM
Price: $0.01
Pros: free
Cons: no ID
Recommended? Yes

Comments: the were installed before I got the Cherokee, I discovered them while R&R Ball-joints.

jffirestone
jffirestone's Reviews
03-12-2011, 05:56 PM
Price: $190.00
Pros: Adjustable, heim joints, excellent flex
Cons: bushings squeak if they're not greased every 1000mi or so.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am very satisfied with these control arms. They do everything and more than I ask of them for a short lift.

SolidBrass

SolidBrass's Reviews
08-19-2010, 10:29 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Why pay $50 more for more of same
Cons: Not double johnny 'top of line' arms.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: replaced my Tuff Country arms. I've not had them long enough to comment. Johnny joint end come pre-assembled which is very nice.

theducksguts

theducksguts's Reviews
06-08-2010, 03:06 PM
Price: $179.99
Pros: Affordable, flex joint, adjustable, rebuild-able, 90 degree grease zerks, 1.5 inch .120 DOM
Cons: Would be nice if they included some hardware, new bolts, etc. Instructions are garbage, just throw them away.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I needed to replace my stock stamped steel control arms, they were badly bent and starting to affect camber, etc.

Sure, we all would love to have Currie this and Rokmen that, but in all honesty, for the money, I would rather put that into an SYE than have high end lower control arms that serve the same purpose of these. Not to talk down Currie or Rokmen of course, they are top of the line. We just can't all afford to buy everything from them and still put gas in the tank.

These are great control arms, tough, and do what I need them to do for the kind of wheeling I do. That is why I recommend them.

slpv09
slpv09's Reviews
05-11-2010, 10:12 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: strong ... x flex end is nice
Cons: rought country
Recommended? Yes

Comments: easy to in stall beefy and cheao

OregonHG
OregonHG's Reviews
01-05-2010, 03:30 AM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Fixed some Alignment problems! Much Beefier!
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: After a 6" lift I had terrible alignment issues! The Lower Adj Control arms helped out alot!

pfifer

pfifer's Reviews

01-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Price: $179.00
Pros: Excellent Product, flexes very well and looks to be very much over built.
Cons: Non!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love this product, good product for the price that it sells at...I recommend it to anyone looking for a very good and priced well short arm replacement.

GregB_00XJ

GregB_00XJ's Reviews

12-05-2009, 02:57 AM
Pros: Already reviewed... excellent!
Cons: Same as above... no issues
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent!

GregB_00XJ

GregB_00XJ's Reviews

12-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Pros: Solid, well built, attention to detail, EXCELLENT price and great cost/benefit ratio. Greasable and adjustable!
Cons: None?
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Owned a set of the adjustable lowers for just over 1 month now. I had them installed as I had no time, but my friend (also my mechanic) said that they went in easy peesy. Very easy to adjust, solid and well built.

On road they increased the tracking of the steering greatly, solid feel, excellent cornering and honestly I believe that the Jeep handles 25-30% better now. Solid feel when hitting bumps at speed, and tracking is superb.

I highly recomend a look at these if you are in the market for some adjustable LCA's or UCA's. A must for a lifted rig IMHO to get castor correct and to properly set up suspension and assignment.

2 thumbs way up!