8K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  My02 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $264
Rating 4
Average Price $524.18
Manufacturer Rough Country
Recommended Yes: 10 / No: 1

Take CONTROL of your Jeep® suspension with new upper and lower Control Arms from JKS. The adjustable design allows the user to control caster and pinion angle, as well as position the axle housing for proper tire clearance. Furthermore, each end of the control arm can rotate independently to accommodate extreme suspension travel off-road.
JKS Control Arms utilize greasable brass bearings for smooth, reliable operation and excellent longevity. Fine pitch adjustment threads ensure superior strength and unsurpassed tuning ability. With over 3" of adjustment, the working length of each JKS Control Arm can be increased, decreased or exactly the same as the OE suspension arm.
Constructed of heavy-gauge steel tubing and MIG welded for quality and consistency, our Control Arms are much stronger and resistant to impact than the original suspension arms. New OE rubber bushings are used to isolate road noise and vibrations without over-stressing the mounting brackets. Finally, a durable powdercoat finish and zinc plating provide excellent corrosion protection.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Price $180
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: JKS Adjustable Rear Upper PN 7101

Work very well, easy to adjust, no noises, greasable.

#4 ·
Price $247
Rating 4
Recommended yes

All of the JKS products I have purchased have been awesome. Easy to use and great quality.

#5 ·
Price $264
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Nice beefy control arms. Love the engineering that went into them and the OEM rubber bushings. When you consider the extra work and materials that go into these control arms the price is reasonable.

#7 ·
Price $2590
Pros beefy greasable easy adjustments
Cons pricey
Recommended yes

Comments: worth every penny highly recommended

#8 ·
Price $1200
Pros Strong, and rotate to accomendate the axle movement, Graseable.
Cons None As of Yet
Recommended yes

Comments: Absolutely recommend for any lift beyond budjet of 2.5" to 6" Lift
my rear lower to direct hits and survived... with only cosmetic sratches that would have damaged the stock control arms.

#10 ·
Price $258
Rating 5
Pros very heavy
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: IMHO, these are the finest control arms you can buy. I like that they use stock Jeep bushings, which for my purposes as a daily driver and weekend off road vehicle, have served me well for 75000 miles and 9 years of use. And if they do wear out, I can stop at my local auto parts store and buy new bushings. I am anxious to rplace all my control arms to see if it will help with articulation

G
#12 ·
Price $150
Rating 5
Pros .5 years, so far they have been great. cheaper than other arms
Cons none yet
Recommended yes

Comments: this is a repeat. I was unable to edit my previous review. I should have clicked yes on recommend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.