Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Control Arms > Rokmen Lower Control Arms - TJ/LJ- 97-06'

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Rokmen Lower Control Arms - TJ/LJ- 97-06' Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Control Arms Next Product

Rokmen Lower Control Arms - TJ/LJ- 97-06'

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $225.00
Average Price: $370.36
Manufacturer: Rokmen
Recommended?
Yes: 13 / No: 1

ROKMEN ADJUSTABLE LOWER CONTROL ARMS
ROKMEN heavy duty adjustable lower control arms for the 97-06' TJ and LJ model Jeeps® add strength, increased suspension articulation, and reduce stress on stock mounting locations. The stock control arms on these vehicles are made from stamped thin gauge steel and fail under even the lightest of off-roading.

ROKMEN lower arms are available in two configurations

The first features a Clevite bushing at the axle end with a Currie Johnny Joint at the chassis end. This version provides great vibration isolation with the use of a Clevite bushing as well as unrestricted movement through the use of a Currie Johnny Joint.

The second version features Currie Johnny Joints at both ends for the ultimate in unrestricted movement through the axles articulation range. This version also includes a greasable bolt making for a fully greasable assembly.

ROKMEN lower arms feature 3/8" wall DOM tubing and utilize factory OEM Clevite® bushings as well as genuine forged Currie Johnny Joints. All ROKMEN lower arms are fully TIG welded, utilizing two welding passes for a super strong assembly. The first root pass and second filler pass guarantee a solid bond and plenty of weld deposit for a bomb proof control arm.

Like all ROKMEN products only the best will do so thick wall DOM tubing and the best off road Currie suspension joints are joined with ROKMEN quality to provide some of the best replacement control arms available.

Dual Currie® Johnny Joints

Clevite Bushing & Currie® Johnny Joint

* Available in two end configurations - clevite bushing/johnny joint or dual johnny joint
* Control arms use forged Currie® Johnny Joints (Greasable & Rebuildable)
* Increased suspension travel increases part life and reduces wear and tear on mounts and arm itself
* 3/8" wall DOM tubing is drilled and tapped - no welded in sleeve to fail
* Double pass TIG welded for extreme strength
* Adjusts 1.5" longer than stock for pinion adjustments
* Powder Coated Black
* Sold in Pairs

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Dean7276

Dean7276's Reviews
10-23-2012, 08:56 PM
Price: $299.00
Pros: Awesome
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had a slight wobble in my steering wheel @45mph. Once I installed the control arms it is gone. Drives like a new jeep. Excellent product.

Iwanna
Iwanna's Reviews
08-26-2012, 12:44 PM
Price: $970.00
Pros: Heavy duty / Johnny Jointed
Cons: Must be detached to adjust
Recommended? No

Comments: High prices for product - Customer service is poor / arrogant

blizzboy15

blizzboy15's Reviews
04-04-2011, 04:07 PM
Price: $279.00
Pros: Awesome product!! Sturdy! amazing quality and craftsmanship!!
Cons: $$$
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product, I would highly suggest to anyone! Rokmen has the best craftsmanship, i have ever seen!! Thanks Jeff and Dave!

IH8PEPL
Web Wheeler
IH8PEPL's Reviews

02-12-2011, 12:33 AM
Price: $350.00
Pros: BEEFY! Strong construction, great welds. My Jeep flexes like crazy!!! I also have better on road handling.
Cons: Price..... but its so worth it!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These are by far the best purchase I have made for my Jeep. It can do things I never imagined it could do. For the price you get amazing flex!!!, adjustibility for your suspension height, greasable joints and smoother ride... Lifetime waranty!

There is no way you can go wrong with these.

TJagain
TJagain's Reviews
10-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Price: $950.00
Pros: very impressive arms
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The arms are massive in structure and I like having the tube tapped and threaded over a welded in bung. i chose the johny joint/ clevite rubber since my jeep is a daily driver.

gregdean13

gregdean13's Reviews
06-15-2010, 09:26 AM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Johnny joints and stronger than the Currie...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Johnny joints and stronger than the Currie...the joints are as big as my fist..

Unlimited04

This post/info=my opinion
Unlimited04's Reviews
05-25-2010, 10:57 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: BEEFY!! you won't break em. Currie Johnny Joints & Clevite bushings, no grease bolts!
Cons: the beef makes them heavy, possibly heavier than necessary.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Excellent product! Flex is great. Compliments my 2.5" OME perfectly.

Kiwi Jeeper

Kiwi Jeeper's Reviews
03-24-2010, 06:57 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Real beefy.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just installed them in front. Steering feel and driving has improved over stock.

Filthy-Beast

Web Wheeler
Filthy-Beast's Reviews
03-03-2010, 04:41 PM
Price: $280.00
Pros: Heavy duty, great quality
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got a full set of 8 Rokmen control arms with Johnny-joints. The quality is great, nice and heavy duty and allowed me to correct my caster while moving the wheels out to center in the wells. they easer to clean too since they are round and don't pack full of mud.

MoCab
MoCab's Reviews
12-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Price: $280.00
Pros: quality workmanship. very strong. uses standard currie johnny joints so my currie joint repair tool will work.
Cons: little pricy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Do you measurements, and take your time and install is a afternoons work.
speaking of install a big strong ratchet strap is your best friend.

Kinless
Kinless's Reviews
07-02-2009, 07:56 PM
Price: $249.99
Pros: 
Cons: 
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very well put together product and customer service is fantastic. These guys sat and listened to me as I explained what I want to do now, what I want to work towards, and my end goal at this time and helped me come up with a plan. Dave and Jeff are good guys and I will deal with them again.

4point
4point's Reviews

05-06-2008, 11:20 PM
Rokmen Lower Control Arms - TJ/LJ- 97-06'
Price: $225.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had RC 4" CA's and they were FAR TOO rigid. They ate the bushings in six months. I met Dave and Jeff of ROKMEN in Logandale, NV at the Hump & Bump. After talking with them about their product and holding it in my hand I decided to purchase them. These arms ROCK!!! They are very flexy with the Currie JJ on one end and a heavy duty Clevite bushing on the other. I get full droop and full stuff with no effort or stress on the stock CA brackets. I highley recomend these arms.