Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Control Arms > Rock Krawler Adjustable control arms

Labor Day Sale!Clayton Off Road - last day of the Labor Day special!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Rock Krawler Adjustable control arms Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Control Arms Next Product

Rock Krawler Adjustable control arms

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $160.00
Average Price: $538.57
Manufacturer: Rock Krawler
Recommended?
Yes: 7 / No: 0

Rock Krawler mfgrs both front and rear upper and lower adjustable control arms. Google Rock Krawler for more info or go to www.rockkrawler.com.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

JoeJackson

JoeJackson's Reviews
04-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Price: $1,300.00
Pros: great lca. bought the max travel package and installed in my garage. very heavy duty.
Cons: the krawler joint is a pain to get perfectly straight sometimes
Recommended? Yes

Comments: love this product. you should def go with rock krawler.

thirdeye

thirdeye's Reviews
07-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Adjustable, strong
Cons: With the front uppers, you have to bend the mounts on the frame because the flex joint is smaller than stock.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Solid, relitavly cheap, flex joint. Very good, but if you are willing to spend a little more cash, something else might be a little better.

DustPuppy

DustPuppy's Reviews
06-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Great range of flex.
Cons: Stiffer ride than OEM control arms.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: A preferable solution to ProComp fixed arms for the price, IMO. Best when uppers can be installed along with lowers. Note: when promper caster is restored, the slight increase in wheelbase may cause light rubbing on the fender flares at full stuff, depending on what tires you run.

Hesher420

Hesher420's Reviews
04-27-2010, 11:07 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Heavy Duty, Round joint on axle end
Cons: Poly joint on frame end
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I purchased the arms used from a fellow JF member and am very happy with them. Heavy duty construction made of solid alloy steel and come with the RockKrawler Lifetime Warranty

Mrozandy
Mrozandy's Reviews
08-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Price: $230.00
Pros: These things are beefy. Very well built and good lookin. Direct replacement of factory arms.
Cons: Not free
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I originally ordered them to solve a wandering problem I had from my cheap lift kit (uses stock arms and caster bolts). I was very impressed when I took them out of the box, I did'nt expect them to be so high quality, these things are NICE! They were easy to adjust and install. They look really cool, especially from the front. And these are not just pipes with ends on them, these are litterally solid steel. I am slowly replacing all of my suspension components with Rock Krawler parts. I have already ordered their Drag link flip kit with the "Bomb proof" Drag link,Track bar and weld in track bar lift bracket.

Pillswoj
Pillswoj's Reviews
06-21-2009, 09:40 PM
Price: $1,600.00
Pros: Excellent Price, beefy construction, Joints are rebuildable without special tools. 4 link rear gets rid of trackbar for more rear flex.
Cons: Both ends of arms are RH thread so you still have to drop the arm to adjust the length.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just installed these arms / tri SA rear to replace the skyjacker crap I had. The ride is much better as is the flex. It is to early to comment on the durability of the joints. as compared to the Skyjacker it is great.

rlanderton

RedRock4Wheeler
rlanderton's Reviews

11-12-2008, 12:36 PM
Rock Krawler Adjustable control arms
Price: $160.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed Rock Krawler front upper adj control arms as a part of the OME lift kit install. Very easy to adjust front caster and I attribute this to the good ride thus far - highway only, will report back when I get some offroad miles.