Average Price $217.7
Manufacturer unknown
Recommended Yes: 23 / No: 2

heavy duty leaf springs

#3 ·
Price $119
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I ordered these from quadratec, the part number and name is, Crown Automotive 4886186AA. They gave me 1 1/2 - 2 inches of lift.

#4 ·
Price $20
Pros Cheap, easy to find
Cons dirty and ugly
Recommended yes

Comments: After adding a winch and some lights on a bar, my front end was drooping. So I replaced my 127 springs with a pair of 129's from a 6cyl jeep. It levelled out nicely. Now I need to put a 3/4" bb in the back to get some rake back.

#11 ·
Price $35
Pros 2" extra lift in rear from shackles and re-arched springs is nice. makes for 4" total lift
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: the springs being redone along with longer shackles really raises the back without having to go SOA.

#13 ·
Price $85
Pros on Clearance
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Rustys off road clearance page

#16 ·
Price $1
Pros Free!
Cons Donor Vehicles rusted to the point that required cutting tools for removal
Recommended yes

Comments: utilized 75ish Ford F-100 Front Coils Netted about 4.5" of lift on the XJ. The removal from donor vehicle was gruling however worth it. Installation on the xj was SUPER EZ! The rear leafs on the S-10 were a different story for removal. 3 hours of fighting the bolts and shearing off the gearing in two of my Craftsman ratchets resulted in a grinder with cutting disks being utilized. Sparks are KEWL!

#20 ·
Price $800
Pros lift
Cons too stiff
Recommended yes

Comments: Decent flex but very stiff, no shackles. I will be changne this out for softer springs.

#23 ·
Price $740
Pros Fixed my drivers side tilt. Better clearance and ride now.
Cons Not much in the con area currently. Still bottom out on runs but not as much. Pretty sure this is due to run conditions and lift size (2.5) not the actual product
Recommended yes

Comments: After Big Bear run I sheared my rear drivers side leaf spring shackle without knowing. Major drivers side tilt made me aware of issue. Took it in to 4 wheel parts and about $745 dollars later and new leaf springs and shocks the tilt was severely reduced. Very small tilt now because I need new front shocks and leaf springs. Rides better now very happy. Asked around and was told the price was reasonable. I will update once I find out what springs where used. The shocks are Ranchos.

#24 ·
Price $80
Pros The 2 1/2 inch lift springs did a phenomenal job of tightening the steering up. The PO had used these monster shackles to lift the jeep and it was downright unsafe. The lift springs have restored my confidence to drive the Jeep on the road and the ability to bid on i had used these monster shackles to lift the jeep and it was downright unsafe. The lift springs have restored my confidence to drive the Jeep on the road and the ability to trust it on the trails!
Cons I wish I would've gone straight to why Jay front springs the first go-round.
Recommended yes

Comments: The springs flex phenomenally and provide a soft-ish ride. I do not have any shocks so the rebound can get kind of bad at times 😁!

#25 ·
Price $89.99
Pros nice spring, seems good quALITY, well put together packs
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: i ordered the crown h/d leafs with the hope to be a simple change from my worn out leafs. i was told i would get about 1.5" lift from the h/d springs. and planned to add new shackles to get about 3" total. i ended up with 3" after every thing was installed.....these were great. took a little muscle to put the bushings in, but at least you know they wont slip. the bands that hold the leafs together and center pin were very nicely installed. whole pack is 100% straight, (no individual leafs off center) and the best part.....they are very nicely priced.

i would deffinitly tell any one looking for a budget way to get 1.5-2" lift to grab a set of these.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.