6K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  c5wagner 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $750
Rating 4
Average Price $588
Manufacturer Skyjacker
Recommended Yes: 5 / No: 1

You will want to utilize the performance of the Double Military Wrap Leaf Springs to gain torque control, main leaf protection and exceptional ride quality. These durable, long lasting units have larger spring eyes at both ends.

Skyjacker Suspension products are the result of more than 25 years of new product engineering and innovation. We take pride in every product that we design, test, and sell. The suspensions we manufacture are for the vehicles you drive

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $676.99
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I replaced unknown spring/shackle lift with these springs and 1" boomerang shackles and love it. Jeep no longer sags under the additional weight that I have added to the rear of my Jeep. (full size spare, bumper, skid plates, etc...)

#4 ·
Price $1
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: these are good springs, they flex well, and do not ride to hard. they do not have much sag in them yet, and they have been used a fair amount

#6 ·
Price $850
Pros rides smooth on the road
Cons Hit a pothole one day when offroading one day and it bent my front passenger spring.
Recommended no

Comments: This lift did a decent job on my YJ for a while. It rides decently smooth over all. I did bend my front passenger spring when offroading. I did abuse it a little bit but I believe the spring should have held.

#7 ·
Price $600
Pros Great flex, good highway/offroad performance
Cons When 1st installed, these things were stiff.
Recommended yes

Comments: When first installed, they had a stiff ride. After loading up a ton of camping gear and hitting a good trail and flexing and going fast with a ton of weight on them, these things softened a lot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.