Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Springs > Rubicon Express lift spring

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Rubicon Express lift spring Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Springs Next Product

Rubicon Express lift spring

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $700.00
Average Price: $294.55
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 12 / No: 1

Coils;Rubicon coils are designed to provide the best in ride quality without sacrificing durability and load capacity. All coils are powder coated silver. Our coils are made with the most advanced processes in the industry. Every coil is tested and checked for compliance to our rigid spec.

Leafs: Rubicon Spring packs feature all the qualities that make our Extreme-Duty springs so great, plus rubber bushings for less noise transmission or squeaking. These have been proven by many years of hard use and great popularity in the JeepSpeed race series. Bushings are included.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

kgmkgm
kgmkgm's Reviews
12-09-2013, 01:20 AM
Price: $200.00
Pros: looks high quality
Cons: gave me more lift than advertised, so now i'm off on my build
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I'd rather it be 3.5, but I know they wanted to go with a lower spring rate or some other stupid idea. I was planning on doing shackle moves, to get higher lift with these springs but they ended up higher. They are longer though, so I don't have a bad stock shackle angle. In general, they are good. Came with bushings from 4wp for a good price

jeepndon
jeepndon's Reviews

04-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Price: $25.00
Pros: The Ride!!!, Handling
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These springs make my Jeep so much smoother on the and highway I don't feel every crack in the road anymore girlfriend actually fell asleep in the jeep first time ever, much smoother than my 4" skyjackers! It has my Girlfriends approval

Handling is much improved over old lift. Before I would skip across the road if I hit a bump in the turn now it just soaks up the bumps and is much more stable in turns.

MTTJ99
MTTJ99's Reviews
08-17-2011, 09:16 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: good ride and look and off roading
Cons: sagging to one side
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .

ArmyVet717
ArmyVet717's Reviews
08-17-2011, 11:58 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: They were free
Cons: Non
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Free from a freind! Anything free is good in my book, and so far I like them!

tekach
tekach's Reviews
04-17-2010, 01:58 PM
Price: $700.00
Pros: none
Cons: Poor quality, made in india
Recommended? No

Comments: Piece of crap. Made in India. Did sag after single trip to dunes. Cracked main leaf at second trip.

jackattack
jackattack's Reviews
12-23-2009, 09:15 PM
Price: $615.00
Pros: Lower cost
Cons: still cost alot
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is very nice kit easy to add things and install love it so far

kmk108

kmk108's Reviews
06-29-2009, 12:37 AM
Price: $269.00
Pros: Great ride, good brand
Cons: more expensive than others
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got these to replace my front springs that i moved to the back for my IRO lift. I love these springs. my ride is a lot better than what it was. The only con with my setup is that i have silver springs in the back and black in the front

lostsheep
lostsheep's Reviews

04-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Pros: They ride well
Cons: sits a little higher than planned
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I installed the RE 5.5" on my TJ. The front was perfect but the rear went up to a total of about 7". My rear is fairly light though. Good Springs

JeepDoo

JeepDoo's Reviews

03-13-2009, 07:36 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: These springs so far ride a little bit rougher than my OME springs, but i think that might be from my control arm angle, as i went from 3" to 4.5".
I also have some cheap DT3000 shocks. I bet with the RE monotubes they would ride better. The advantage of stiff shocks and springs though is it corners great around town. I can scare the hell out of passengers . Haven't taken them offroad yet, but i will update soon.

bradford027
bradford027's Reviews

03-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Price: $700.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: No problems and ride great............................................. ...........................................

dcswindler4
dcswindler4's Reviews

09-05-2008, 10:13 AM
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 1.5 RE soa springs front, rear is reversed xj springs to stretch the wb about 8"

littleblackXj
littleblackXj's Reviews

07-31-2008, 02:36 AM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Works fine. Flexs well. Front springs sag a little compared to the leaf springs but nothing a spacer cant fix.

FiveHundredMJ
FiveHundredMJ's Reviews

06-03-2008, 04:29 PM
Price: $80.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bought Used. Working fine after 4 years of use on multiple different Jeeps.