Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Springs > Rubicon Express Extreme Duty

Nitro Gear Packages Now Available at Rockridge 4wdNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Springs Next Product

Rubicon Express Extreme Duty

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $900.00
Average Price: $427.11
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 9 / No: 0

xtreme-Duty leaf springs are the best springs money can buy. We spared no expense when designing this product. We have carefully developed a leaf spring that you can count on to provide maximum articulation, smooth ride, increased load capacity for all the gear, durability and structural integrity to handle the extra torque from larger tires and lower gears. Some of the features include: Military wrap spring eyes, diamond cut leaves, bolt on spring clamps, antifriction sliders, top grade US steel, and the best quality control in the industry.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

mbhelmick
mbhelmick's Reviews
02-02-2011, 11:35 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: Level
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just installed the 3/4" rubicon express spacers (cant get it into the garage with anything any bigger) and actually made the steering more responsive on the road (I guess because of the fact that the jeep is not leaning forward so harsh now) and it looks pretty damn good now!

cjmike67
cjmike67's Reviews

03-07-2009, 02:08 AM
Price: $380.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I built my own shackle reversal but used both the Rubicon re1445 springs and the MORE buggy leave set up and love them both!Next time i would have bought the MORE shackle reversal for ease of mounting the springs!

1982cj8
1982cj8's Reviews

12-04-2008, 12:37 AM
Price: $125.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I used the 1.5" spring over springs on my cj7 after they broke they work very well.

plumber1
plumber1's Reviews

11-24-2008, 03:36 AM
Price: $800.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great product, would buy them again xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xx

Duble-it
Duble-it's Reviews

08-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Price: $550.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: R.E 1.5" soa springs. Rides as smooth as my worn out over flexed stock springs with added stability. Thumbs up

rdesimone
rdesimone's Reviews

07-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Price: $900.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Springs are a little stiff at first but what new springs arnt. other than that i love it so far.

NEVERSWEAT

Northman
NEVERSWEAT's Reviews

06-29-2008, 10:35 PM
Price: $199.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The RE 4.5 I have. To enhance the system I bought the JKS brand ACOS for keeping the Jeep as level as possible after extra weight of skids, tire carrier ect.. so nice. So much better than poly pucks. Total ease of adjustment.

hondastomper
hondastomper's Reviews

05-30-2008, 03:52 AM
Price: $180.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I actually have the 5.5" springs. They flex like mad, ride pretty good, and have held up to 2 years of abuse w/ no end in sight. Kinda pricy compared to other springs, but they work good. Might just be paying for the name a bit though

Roach

Roach's Reviews

05-29-2008, 12:34 AM
Price: $660.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Well made and durable .