5K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  mbhelmick 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $900
Rating 4
Average Price $427.11
Manufacturer Rubicon Express
Recommended Yes: 9 / No: 0

xtreme-Duty leaf springs are the best springs money can buy. We spared no expense when designing this product. We have carefully developed a leaf spring that you can count on to provide maximum articulation, smooth ride, increased load capacity for all the gear, durability and structural integrity to handle the extra torque from larger tires and lower gears. Some of the features include: Military wrap spring eyes, diamond cut leaves, bolt on spring clamps, antifriction sliders, top grade US steel, and the best quality control in the industry.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Price $180
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: I actually have the 5.5" springs. They flex like mad, ride pretty good, and have held up to 2 years of abuse w/ no end in sight. Kinda pricy compared to other springs, but they work good. Might just be paying for the name a bit though

#4 ·
Price $199
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: The RE 4.5 I have. To enhance the system I bought the JKS brand ACOS for keeping the Jeep as level as possible after extra weight of skids, tire carrier ect.. so nice. So much better than poly pucks. Total ease of adjustment.

#10 ·
Price $50
Pros Level
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Just installed the 3/4" rubicon express spacers (cant get it into the garage with anything any bigger) and actually made the steering more responsive on the road (I guess because of the fact that the jeep is not leaning forward so harsh now) and it looks pretty damn good now!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.