7K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  Kdailey13 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $1800
Rating 4
Average Price $363
Manufacturer Rubicon Express
Recommended Yes: 14 / No: 0

these are the extreme duty springs from rubicon express. the springs are a great product, however, you must be prepared for them to sag a bit. for my application this was a non issue, and preferred.
with the wheeling i subject my jeep to, i did have one spring failure, and RE would not honor any warranty of any sort. Their customer service is the bottom of the barrel, but their products are almost worth their lack of service.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $600
Rating 4
Pros lifted me up wat i wanted to
Cons rear feels like a trampeline when hitting bumps. been told can correct with new shocks
Recommended yes

Comments: i have had it for only a couple months so far. it has been ok. i have roughed em up a bit already. not as much as i have wanted to though.. :D

#5 ·
Price $1800
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: I've got the 4.5" Longarm kit. Fantastic on and off road. Highly recommended.

#8 ·
Price $179
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Good Best Springs Out by far! You will be happy with them! Good ride compared to others...

#9 ·
Price $150
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Used RE 4.5" springs with SkyJacker long arm kit. Springs provide a little more lift than the advertised 4.5" which is fine.

#10 ·
Price $150
Pros rubicon nice product
Cons nothing
Recommended yes

Comments: its a spring what is there to say hasnt sagged yet

#11 ·
Price $90
Pros works great. leveled the jeep. good flex on the trail. firm on road
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: it leveled out my lift. not too stiff or soft on the trail. provides great flex

#14 ·
Price $150
Pros Excellent price, excellent ride quality!
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: These springs are the best choice for the ZJ. They offer a soft ride and amazing flex but are confident on the road as well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.