14K views 51 replies 51 participants last post by  dhood0219 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $520
Rating 4
Average Price $318.78
Manufacturer Rough Country
Recommended Yes: 49 / No: 3

Rough Country's revolutionary rear coil spring design to counter-act passenger side coil fatigue.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Price $315
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: The ride is a bit stiffer than stock but its tolerable. Easy to get in and the transfercase lowering kit was a breeze.

#5 ·
Price $169.99
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: I have the 2 inch springs and there are getting a bit saggy so i will be replacing soon but there did good for the price.

#6 ·
Price $385
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: 1" add a leaf in rear and reverse eylit wrap up front with poly bushings makes for a killer combo

#7 ·
Price $100
Rating 3
Recommended yes

Comments: swapped my 2.5" for 4". They seem to ride fine so far. Bought these used but they were only a few months old.

#8 ·
Price $280
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: 4" springs, havent had a chance to put them on yet, however, I am extremely excited to get them on and go hit the trails to see how they perform, Mainly excited that I can turn without rubbing!

#9 ·
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: coil spacers and rear schackels, wasnt planning on getting this for a lift but it was FREE!!

#10 ·
Price $500
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: 4.5 front and rear 1.5 shackles....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#12 ·
Price $300
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Got these with the 2.2 shocks and 2.2 stabilizer. Very pleased with the setup, prompt shipping, price, and support

#14 ·
Price $125
Pros Good spring rate, rides nice, gives a good stance after installing heavy bumper and winch.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: My lift came with 4" lift springs, but after installing a heavy bumper and winch combo, my front end sagged a little. These springs put me right back where I wanted it. I was using 2" spacers, but did'nt like the look ( it looked rigged).

#15 ·
Price $249
Pros Spring lift for the price of a spacer lift
Cons Rear Shocks are a little long. Not enough up-travel
Recommended yes

Comments: RC 2.5 Spring Lift. Best buy for the money in affordable lifts. Recommend it over a budget boost.

#17 ·
Price $350
Pros Easy install with great lift
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: This product was an easy installation and provided an excellent lift. my jeep rides 33s easily with this rough country 2 inch lift plus one inch body lift

#18 ·
Price $350
Pros Easy install with good amount of lift
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: This product was an easy install and provided great lift! My jeep easily rides 33s with this rough country 2 inch suspension lift and a one inch body lift

#19 ·
Price $100
Pros better than 2.5 with spacers
Cons a bit rougher than the 2.5 springs
Recommended yes

Comments: Went with the 4" springs as a little security than floatng on springs with spacers.

#20 ·
Price $1200
Pros Pricing was very good for the product that you get.
Cons Haven't found any yet.
Recommended yes

Comments: Handles better than my 60k mile stock suspension. Also makes you standout some from other stock Jeeps. I feel more comfortable when on trails having it installed.

#21 ·
Price $250
Pros I got 3" of lift out of the new springs
Cons none so far
Recommended yes

Comments: I am really happy with my lift! I've had it for 3 months and have been wheeling a lot more since I got it. The jeep is amazing and the lift only made it more amazing.

#22 ·
Price $100
Pros Half the price and Twice and thick as Tuff Country
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: At $100 a pair... sick

RC 4" lift springs raise your jeep more than 1" over Tuff Country. They are also twice and beefy. Side by side it's a no-brainer.

#24 ·
Price $1
Pros Excellent Durability
Cons unknown
Recommended yes

Comments: These were already installed when i got the jeep from the po but they seem to be of decent quality. I will be upgrading from 3 inch to 4.5 and may or may not go RC again for my next set of springs.

#25 ·
Price $100
Pros nice progressive coil, good ride
Cons none so far, buy I've heard they sag quickly
Recommended yes

Comments: bought used
took about a week after install to smooth out the ride. I like them. better than stock with spacers IMO. used 3/4" spacer in the front to level it out.
will buy RC again.

#26 ·
Price $225
Pros heavy duty, rides nice, great look
Cons none after two weeks, so far so good
Recommended yes

Comments: going from almost no lift to 4 inches of lift was alittle more work than i thought, but its just what i wanted, rides great and looks perfect. great deal on these springs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.