Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Springs > Rough Country 2" spring spacer

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Rough Country 2" spring spacer Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Springs Next Product

Rough Country 2" spring spacer

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

Average Price: $104.11
Manufacturer: Rough Country
Recommended?
Yes: 10 / No: 0

2" coil spring spacer

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

tfink

tfink's Reviews
01-11-2014, 11:04 PM
Price: $20.00
Pros: 2" lift
Cons: none.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: easy to install gives you 2" of lift cant be beat for the price of shipping from another member.

Bobbyreb97
Bobbyreb97's Reviews
01-02-2014, 05:11 PM
Price: $50.00
Pros: lift a
Cons: little rougher ride
Recommended? Yes

Comments: pretty good ride gives me a really good lift. easy to put in. ride is only a little different

kaserWJ04
kaserWJ04's Reviews
05-20-2013, 01:06 PM
Pros: More clearance, bigger tires.
Cons: little rough with the 4 inch long arm kit.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Adds more clearance for the front and rear so you can fit bigger tires on it. It is a little rough on road but don't notice it off road. I like it for bigger tires, that's about it.

Biz_WJ
Biz_WJ's Reviews
03-04-2013, 01:07 PM
Price: $249.00
Pros: Cheap. DIY
Cons: Metal on Metal clunk.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got it from Morris 4x4 Jeep Center (HIGHLY recommend them - free shipping, FAST shipping, great customer service). Wasn't too hard for 2 beginners to figure it out. Installed in about 56 hours with an extended break for lunch. Recommend having Spring Compressors although NOT necessarily needed it can work without em. Borrow em from Advanced ($50 down and get money back when returned within 30 days).

phottomatt

phottomatt's Reviews
11-09-2012, 12:41 PM
Price: $139.00
Pros: Adds 2.5" of lift, easy install, very inclusive lift. I did not have to adjust my steering wheel.
Cons: Had to straighten front brake lines to get the extenders to fit.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It took me a longer than it would have if I had a garage, taller jack stands and miscellaneous tools that I had to run out for. All in all it was a fairly easy install, I would not hesitate to recommend to someone with limited experience. Instructions were minimal but good enough.

BigD15
BigD15's Reviews
09-09-2012, 11:42 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: good
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: they are a small lift im thinking bout just getting a 6 inch lift and useing these also so ill have 8 inches

bullockjolene
bullockjolene's Reviews
09-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Price: $109.00
Pros: easy to install
Cons: instructions were a bit off
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I decided to buy these 2 inch coil spacers because I was tired of being the only non-lifted Jeep, but I didnt have the money to purchase a huge lift kit. Install was really simple, the only headache was putting the coils back on. The ride height was level and didnt effect anything negatively. Plus i got a sticker!

makooi
makooi's Reviews
03-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Pros: give a quick and easy boost
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: didnt take long to install. the spacers work perfect as they are designed to.

dsapp78
dsapp78's Reviews
10-28-2009, 05:10 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: cheap lift
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a very simple way to add 2" to a stock jeep TJ. The install was simple, especially if you have changed shocks before. The only problem I had was that one of the shocks in the kit was bad, but they were quickly replaced by the dealer.

Amadeus3
Amadeus3's Reviews

03-25-2009, 08:53 PM
Rough Country 2" spring spacer
Recommended? Yes

Comments: works well and gave me the extra lift I needed.....................................