8K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  hguzmanjr 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $15
Rating 3
Average Price $566.47
Manufacturer jeep
Recommended Yes: 3 / No: 0

converted my cj to yj springs. little heavier and more flexible.

#3 ·
Price $1567.42
Pros As OME - Old Man Emu products are produced "down under" delivery took some additional time, however the importer ARB showed awesome customer service and expedited the part that was delayed.
Cons Lack of a PACKING LIST from Rocky Road Outfitters made it hard to determine if I had all the parts I had ordered. It turns out I had some EXTRA parts like Shock Mounts and Spring Hangers for a Spring Over Kit that I didn't need and was missing some parts that I truly needed. Kit was also shipped WITHOUT installation instruction. Numerous calls to Rocky Road resulted in a set being faxed.
Recommended yes

Comments: As I am hoping to really only go through the expense and time to replace leaf springs and shocks ONCE, I sourced quality products from OLD MAN EMU. Several months prior, I had just installed KYB GasAdjust shocks, but they would not work with the new set-up. They were good quality, but the OME shocks are REALLY Heavy and Heavy Duty.

I had read blogs quoting Jeep salesman as saying many vehicles they sold new were slumped slightly to the driver side. I didn't want this to happen after installing Jeep YJ springs. The OME products were only marginally more costly. The entire CJ to YJ conversion kit is what cost $$$

http://www.rocky-road.com/cj-to-yj.html

#4 ·
Price $117
Pros Restored height and ride quality.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Brand: OMIX
I bought springs for the front and what a great buy. They were the 4 leaves springs. Def added like an inch or so above stock height. Besides the fact they look great, my YJ handles the road way better. Can't wait to test them off-road.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.