Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Springs > jeep yj

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTruc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Toxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake Line

jeep yj Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Springs Next Product

jeep yj

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $15.00
Average Price: $566.47
Manufacturer: jeep
Recommended?
Yes: 3 / No: 0

converted my cj to yj springs. little heavier and more flexible.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

hguzmanjr

hguzmanjr's Reviews
04-19-2012, 10:59 AM
Price: $117.00
Pros: Restored height and ride quality.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Brand: OMIX
I bought springs for the front and what a great buy. They were the 4 leaves springs. Def added like an inch or so above stock height. Besides the fact they look great, my YJ handles the road way better. Can't wait to test them off-road.

GIGIO
GIGIO's Reviews
02-06-2011, 02:33 AM
Price: $1,567.42
Pros: As OME - Old Man Emu products are produced "down under" delivery took some additional time, however the importer ARB showed awesome customer service and expedited the part that was delayed.
Cons: Lack of a PACKING LIST from Rocky Road Outfitters made it hard to determine if I had all the parts I had ordered. It turns out I had some EXTRA parts like Shock Mounts and Spring Hangers for a Spring Over Kit that I didn't need and was missing some parts that I truly needed. Kit was also shipped WITHOUT installation instruction. Numerous calls to Rocky Road resulted in a set being faxed.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: As I am hoping to really only go through the expense and time to replace leaf springs and shocks ONCE, I sourced quality products from OLD MAN EMU. Several months prior, I had just installed KYB GasAdjust shocks, but they would not work with the new set-up. They were good quality, but the OME shocks are REALLY Heavy and Heavy Duty.

I had read blogs quoting Jeep salesman as saying many vehicles they sold new were slumped slightly to the driver side. I didn't want this to happen after installing Jeep YJ springs. The OME products were only marginally more costly. The entire CJ to YJ conversion kit is what cost $$$

http://www.rocky-road.com/cj-to-yj.html

76cj7ps
76cj7ps's Reviews

02-08-2009, 11:56 AM
jeep yj
Price: $15.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: yj springs give my cj a better ride. they're also a little warn, so they're nice and flexy.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.