#1 ·
Product Information
Price $145.08
Rating 3
Average Price $88
Manufacturer Crabtree Tool & Die
Recommended Yes: 1 / No: 0
Company website http://www.crabtreetool.com

These things are HEAVY DUTY! Milled out of a solid chunk of steel and mount with 3 bolts. The stock shackle hangers only mount with 2 bolts. Installation took a whole 10-15 minutes including drilling the new mounting hole for the rear hanger. The front hangers use an existing hole. Both front and rear are milled for clearing the front bumper and rear crossmember.

Here are Jims Shackle Hangers mocked up before paint. I didn't have to weld the threaded inserts for the rear because where the hole is drilled there is a slot on each side of the frame as you will notice in the pictures. I put the bolt with a washer in through the frame into the newly drilled hole. I used a 21/36 bit from ace hardware with a 3/8 shank and it drilled through the frame great.

Next is to take them off and get them prepped for Chassis Saver along with the frame! They are worth every penny! :2thumbsup:

Will Update pictures when frame is painted and hangers are painted.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Price $88
Pros compatible with YJ conversion springs
Cons none
Recommended yes

Comments: Compatible with OME YJ conversion for CJ. Purchased YJ Shackle Sets with greaseable poly grooved bushings. Heavy duty construction, perfect fit, and look great. Jim is great to work with.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.