Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Track Bars > Rock Krawler Track bar and bracket

JK Front Lower Adjustable Control Arms!QTP Low Profile Cutouts Now @ MarylandSpeed- Free ShippingOPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!

Rock Krawler Track bar and bracket Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Track Bars Next Product

Rock Krawler Track bar and bracket

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $250.00
Average Price: $193.40
Manufacturer: Rock Krawler
Recommended?
Yes: 5 / No: 0

The Rock Krawler bomb proof adjustable front track bar is made from solid alloy steel. The track bar relocation bracket at the frame is made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel for the ultimate in durability. There is also a hardware upgrade for the axle connection that is included in the kit. All parts come with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty!

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

thirdeye

thirdeye's Reviews
03-30-2011, 12:59 AM
Price: $195.00
Pros: Solid. Thick bracket. Adjustable
Cons: Needs Drop Pitman arm
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Definitely like this track bar. Made my steering feel solid and steel is thick! Bracket is solid and mounts vertically. Rock Krawler is pure beef.

xjfever

Web Wheeler
xjfever's Reviews

07-01-2010, 03:34 PM
Price: $190.00
Pros: Extremely beefy and well built. upgraded hardware on the axle end. nice powdercoating and great warranty.
Cons: None other than having to find a drill bit that likely won't be used again.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had bumpsteer from the PO adding a drop pitman arm and using the stock trac-bar so I ordered this to replace the stocker. I am very pleased with the outcome and would recommend it to anyone that needs a tough trac-bar that will likely outlast the body.

05moabTJ

05moabTJ's Reviews
03-12-2010, 08:53 PM
Price: $159.00
Pros: Bombproof, massive bracket, a must have for serious wheeling
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Bombproof, massive bracket, a must have for serious wheeling

babyhulk

babyhulk's Reviews

01-16-2010, 05:40 PM
Price: $173.00
Pros: The Rock Krawler bomb proof adjustable front track bar is made from solid alloy steel. The track bar relocation bracket at the frame is made from 1/4" thick laser cut steel for the ultimate in durability. There is also a hardware upgrade for the axle connection that is included in the kit. All parts come with our exclusive Abuse Proof Lifetime Warranty!
Cons: none soo far.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I was starting to get bump steer in my 05 tj. So i called up Topgun customzs and ordered 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ Bomb Proof Front Track Bar & Bracket Combo ( Inventory#RKTJ_FRONT_TBAR_BRACKET). About a week later I got the trac bar and man was I impressed by the beef of this thing, install was fairly easy with minor drilling upgraded hard wear was great too. After test drive I could realy tell that the steering had stiffened up and the bump steer was gone I"m very pleased with this and im sure I well be doing business with them again.

4point
4point's Reviews

05-08-2008, 07:28 PM
Rock Krawler Track bar and bracket
Price: $250.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I had a crappie stock T-bar and a lot of bump steer for the crappie RC kit. Since I already had a drop pitman arm I ordered the adj T-bar with frame side bracket. Bump steer is cured and this thing is built and has a lifetime warranty.