Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Track Bars > JKS Rear Track Bar & Relocation Bracket

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

JKS Rear Track Bar & Relocation Bracket Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Track Bars Next Product

JKS Rear Track Bar & Relocation Bracket

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $500.00
Average Price: $218.00
Manufacturer: JKS
Recommended?
Yes: 9 / No: 0

The JKS Adjustable Trackbar is an essential upgrade to any lifted Jeep® still using the OE trackbar. The length is easily adjusted to perfectly center the axle housing beneath the vehicle. Unlike relocation brackets, our Adjustable Trackbar is compatible with virtually any suspension system and allows constant changes as vehicle modifications require.
The ends of each JKS Adjustable Trackbar feature bushings specifically chosen to provide maximum off-road performance while minimizing the transfer of road noise and
vibrations. A Johnny Joint® spherical polyurethane (2.0" or 2.5"), Dura-Thane™ performance polyurethane or OE rubber bushing is used, depending on each application's requirements.
Manufactured from 1.25" x 0.156" DOM tubing, JKS Adjustable Trackbars are bent to OE specifications for proper geometry and clearance. A zinc plating and durable powdercoat finish provide excellent protection from corrosion and trail debris.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

cavmedic
cavmedic's Reviews
02-10-2012, 06:42 PM
Price: $250.00
Pros: Helped when installed Tom Woods CV shaft
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Could no longer use stock track bar with new CV shaft. Great product and great flex support

ajmorell

ajmorell's Reviews
08-15-2011, 01:21 PM
Price: $289.00
Pros: Beefy trackbar
Cons: Not particularly fond of the way the original trackbar brackets are modified by KOR, it allows for a pretty strong bending moment at the mount on the frame side
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall this is a great upgrade. If I were to do it again I think I would either use Clayton's mount or go with the IRO conversion for the reason I mentioned above.

lupinsea

lupinsea's Reviews
07-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Price: $140.00
Pros: Helped re-center my axle, adustable end compensated for rotated pinion angle, no heim joints
Cons: Slightly fatter than the factory track bar
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This rear trackbar did what it was supposed to. It helped re-center my rear axle under the Jeep. And because one end was adjustable I was able to slightly rotate it so it aligned properly with the axle TB bracket after my SYE / CV driveshaft install.

I also was much more comfortable with this track bar than bolting on a track bar relocation bracket which would have increased leverage and stress on the axle bracket.

The use of poly bushings instead of heim joints was also a plus in my book. My experience with heim joints is that they are semi-expensive and wear out fast in the NW when gritty, muddy water works their way into the joints. Rubber bushing (or poly in this case) wear much better up here.

During my recent rear axle swap I modified the stock track bar bracket on the axle so that I could reinstall the forged steel OEM track bar.

Morgen251

Morgen251's Reviews
01-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Price: $159.00
Pros: Another quality JKS part. Much beefier than stock, and adjustable. Easy install
Cons: None---but mine did not come with bracket as category suggests, nor would I want it to. Direct bolt on.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Another quality JKS part. Much beefier than stock, and adjustable. Easy install

MDOC111
MDOC111's Reviews
11-17-2010, 08:13 PM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Great Product
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Fast shipment from factory! Easy to install!!

R1Blueboy
R1Blueboy's Reviews

03-08-2009, 08:12 PM
Price: $500.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The JKS Adjustable in the rear with the CV bracket. Rubicon Express Adjustable in front..

NBFarmboy

NBFarmboy's Reviews

02-19-2009, 09:22 AM
Price: $100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: very good rear track bar stoped all rear end shimmy, and keeps the rear very smooth in most stiuations, once you get to 85 it starts to rock if you give more or less gas but that the design of the mounts not the track bar

Rigger007
Rigger007's Reviews

01-17-2009, 12:16 PM
Price: $139.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice product, much beefier than the OEM unit. Super easy install. 75char is silly.

02tjsport
02tjsport's Reviews

05-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Price: $225.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 2 man job...use a ratchet strap when installing like the directions suggest.

beefy