Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Track Bars > Iron Rock Offroad Double shear track bar kit

Jeep Liberty Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontSAVE BIG: Christmas in July Sale!Jeep Liberty Window Regulator

Iron Rock Offroad Double shear track bar kit Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Track Bars Next Product

Iron Rock Offroad Double shear track bar kit

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

Average Price: $188.65
Manufacturer: Iron Rock Offroad
Recommended?
Yes: 15 / No: 2

Its a heavy duty double shear adjustable track bar kit

This kit is designed to replace your factory or aftermarket track bar. The new bracket you'll receive is CNC Laser cut and precision break bent from 1/4" plate steel for extreme strength and durability. It drops your track bar 3/4" to counteract bumpsteer as it occurs in XJ's and ZJ's especially with taller lift heights. The track bar is 1.25" cold rolled solid steel bar and is adjustable for a large range of different lift heights!

The new polyurethane bushing end at the uniframe side will allow as much suspension travel as your control arms or shocks will allow with no restriction like a ball joint style tie rod end.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

T-REXJ
T-REXJ's Reviews
12-20-2013, 05:09 PM
Price: $185.00
Pros: This thing is really beefy
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am really satisfied with the product i got the adujustable version and is really easy to install

Toebee97
Toebee97's Reviews
08-07-2013, 12:42 AM
Price: $189.99
Pros: Awesome. 1.25" solid steel rod. Anything less would be uncivilized.
Cons: Zero.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Badass trackbar for the money. Good luck finding anything better for the price.

Agility

Agility's Reviews
07-14-2013, 10:16 AM
Price: $190.00
Pros: good price, included the bracket, solid reputation
Cons: expensive to ship
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I only just installed this track bar. My HD track bar with the stock mounting style went on after the lift and I started getting death wobble less than 6 months later. I just threw this track bar and bracket on the XJ a few days ago. My death wobble is gone and my steering feels a little tighter going over bumps, especially on the highway.

DoubleUp686
DoubleUp686's Reviews
05-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Beefy as hell! The flange mount is way stronger.
Cons: None that I can think of.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got this to fix the offset resulting from my 3" lift. I also had a death wobble going on, and even though the track bar wasn't the cause I'm still glad I bought this because it is designed really well. Install wasn't too hard except I had to drill out a bolt for the new mount, and that took a while.

lostatindo
lostatindo's Reviews
04-18-2013, 04:48 PM
Price: $189.99
Pros: double shear, can't beat that. fully bolt-on.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great product. Comes with track bar, bracket, and all the hardware. Simple install as it is fully bolt-on. Very happy with product and IRO.

premo
premo's Reviews

04-01-2013, 09:04 PM
Pros: Stout track bar, great double sheer bracket, easy bolt on mod
Cons: frame side bushing should be a hiem joint
Recommended? No

Comments: The bar and bracket itself is stout, well built, etc. The only problem I've ran into is the frame side is a bushing and not a hiem joint. I run a 6" RE long arm with 35's so I get a bit of bump steer and blow the bushings out way to frequently. I understand they have a prototype though. If I were to do it again, I would probably get something else due to my setup. This would probably be a better setup for someone running smaller tires with different backspacing.

GTO71
GTO71's Reviews
11-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Price: $200.00
Pros: Quality
Cons: Can not run on stock height, I installed my lift in portions over 3 days, after the track bar but before the lift coils the track bar hits the diff cover....oh well....
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great to adjust and fine tune with a alingment rack, new bracket is nice and clean also. Really makes stering so much better like Mercedez Benz SUV

xj_noob
xj_noob's Reviews
10-13-2012, 01:40 PM
Pros: Very beefy bar, bracket is solid
Cons: n/a
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This trackbar puts the rest to shame, although it uses polyurethane bushings on both ends, it tightens up your steering like nothing else. very simple to install, takes just under an hour to do by yourself.

Airborn
Airborn's Reviews
08-06-2012, 05:19 PM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Strong
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great fit, strong, heavy duty. Great for any lift IMO

dougmorgan99
dougmorgan99's Reviews

01-14-2011, 05:02 AM
Price: $180.00
Pros: Beefy... great price...
Cons: With a 2 inch BB lift, the trackbar hits my diff cover on large bumps...
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This for sure rocks and helped cure my DW for having a worn factory bar. Plus it grows with your future lifts since I plan on going with a 4.5 IRO lift later.

btait1
btait1's Reviews
08-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Pros: Strong. quality. comes with all the mounting hardware/bolts/nuts/washers. quick and easy install.
Cons: Its really heavy, so when it comes time to install you may need a friend to help hold up the other end.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It does what its supposed to do. And it will continue to do its job because its so strong and thick.

cahlheim
cahlheim's Reviews
05-07-2010, 12:05 PM
Price: $205.00
Pros: Very beefy
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Chose this over the RE HD Track Bar and mount. Very happy with the choice.

dougmorgan99
dougmorgan99's Reviews

04-24-2010, 12:44 AM
Price: $189.00
Pros: Heavy duty and truly awesome! Built like a tank!
Cons: None, other than the kit could of been packed with a little grease to prep the poly bushings. I had to spend $10 for a whole tube of Green Grease when I only needed a little bit.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This thing is no joke when it came to being fabricated! Iron Rock Off Road truly "rocks" for coming up with this great kit. It exorcised my Death Wobble Demon! It did stiffen up my steering response and got rid of my front end clunking sound to boot.

keaton

keaton's Reviews
02-20-2010, 05:09 PM
Pros: Stiffened the front end up, pulls back to center...BEEF
Cons: NONE.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Told my dad to get me it as my christmas present haha. Noticed a huge difference after i put it on. Stiffened everything up. Feels awesome. The bar is beef and the bracket is nice and quality. Would definately buy again. Great product.

CalebsXJ

CalebsXJ's Reviews
09-14-2009, 11:00 PM
Price: $189.00
Pros: Pure Beef!
Cons: NONE
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Highly recommended, compares to RE, and TNT.

portcityXJ

portcityXJ's Reviews

07-19-2009, 11:19 PM
Price: $180.00
Pros: beefy, adjusts from 3-8", good high clearance design
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great price, even better parts! great cust service. trackbar is solid steel and adjusts from 3 to 8 inches. drop bracket is beefy. black powder coated.