Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > ZONE Zone 3" JK Unlimited lift Kit

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

ZONE Zone 3" JK Unlimited lift Kit Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

ZONE Zone 3" JK Unlimited lift Kit

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $505.00
Average Price: $504.00
Manufacturer: ZONE
Recommended?
Yes: 4 / No: 1

I recently installed the Zone 3" lift. Easy to install, better ride than stock Rubicon, full 3" measured. I took my jeep out on the Rubicon Trail in California and it performed great, no longer hitting the skid plates every second. With four full sized adults it's handling is great, much better than new. Great price!

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

bgchzhd68
bgchzhd68's Reviews

11-27-2013, 08:09 PM
Price: $440.00
Pros: Well engineered, all hardware included, great technical assistance, very detailed instructions,PERFECT amount of lift for a JK
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: After comparing, shopping and reading a TON of reviews, I decided to go with the Zone 3" lift for my 08 JKU. OUTSTANDING purchase!. I get compliments all the time about how it looks, and combined with the 35" BFG KM2's it has what I consider the exact "Jeep look" I have not wheeled with it yet, but the ride is somewhat firmer than stock, not harsh at all. The instructions were very detailed, all the hardware was included, and installation only took about 5-6 hours by myself. All in all, I would wholeheartedly recommend this lift to anyone.

DustinS
DustinS's Reviews
07-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Price: $700.00
Pros: Looks great, sits flat, easy install.
Cons: hair squeaky, rougher ride
Recommended? Yes

Comments: (I have the 2 door lift; not the UL one) For the price; good lift kit. Install was easy but lengthly (9 hours) Handles bumper weight well; doesn't sag at all. Gave about 2.5" lift.

mclaggan123

jeepaholic
mclaggan123's Reviews

08-22-2010, 03:22 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: none
Cons: spring sag
Recommended? No

Comments: i have had the zone 3" installed ofr six months now. at first it was great, but now after a short period of time it sucks. i have lost just over an 1.5" in the rear and an 1" in the front. it started out at 3.25" and now its at 1.75" in the rear and 3" in the front and now 2". i dont tow anything with the jeep and i dont load it down with anything. i have a truck for that nkind of stuff. the only weight ive added to the rear is a lod bumper and tire acarrier. when i installed them the lift hiegght was the same. now six months later it is only1.75" above stock in the rear. as far as im concerned it was the biggest waste of my money for the jk yet. i cannot reccomend it to anyone.

JasonA13
JasonA13's Reviews

12-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Price: $375.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This lift is amazing I would recommend it to anyone. The lift was easy to install, it only took about 5 hrs to complete. Another plus is that it is made in america.

roscoe72003

roscoe72003's Reviews

09-21-2008, 12:35 AM
Price: $505.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Love it!! straight forward install and good handling!

I would highly recommend.