Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Zone Offroad Products 3" TJ suspension Kit

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Zone Offroad Products 3" TJ suspension Kit Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Zone Offroad Products 3" TJ suspension Kit

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $459.00
Average Price: $494.14
Manufacturer: Zone Offroad Products
Recommended?
Yes: 29 / No: 0

Features

* Front and rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
* A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your TJ
* A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angles while reducing ground clearance as little as possible
* 2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
* New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your TJ

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

curt7088
curt7088's Reviews
03-10-2011, 05:40 AM
Price: $689.00
Pros: great kit high quality
Cons: nothing
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got the 1.25" bl and the 1" mml but haven't had the time to install these yet.
had the lift about 3k miles now, still hasn't settled at all and it's been through some rough roads and and been down a few dirt roads much too fast lol, but it's a night a day difference over stock and it rides beautifully!

shoopie
shoopie's Reviews
02-27-2011, 11:43 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: smooth ride, easy install, great lift for the price
Cons: should include drop pitman arm and adjustable front track bar.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am very pleased with this lift. Zone's customer service is great, very easy to talk to and deal with. almost 8,000 miles later i am still happy with it and would buy from zone again.

silverhorn

silverhorn's Reviews

11-06-2010, 11:07 AM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Kit instructions were easy to follow Parts are very substantial Ride is great both offroad and driving the highway
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed this kit in about 6 hours with the help of a buddy. We had very little experience with this type of installation but the directions are very straightforward and easy to follow. I had the front end aligned the next day and there was not much tweaking to do.

The alignment mechanic was impressed with all the attention Zone gives to making sure the stock angles are maintained. He said he sees some kits and require a lot of modification after install.

NHWrangler
NHWrangler's Reviews
11-04-2010, 11:59 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: quality components, ride quality, no noticable squeaks, minimal vibes
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: First off let me say I installed this in my garage with a mechanics tool set i got for my birthday and a snap on impact gun. Installation took a couple of days and I am no mechanic. After installing, I had it aligned and drove it all the way from NH to NC with no problems, the new shocks and springs take the abuse that all the roads can dish out. Flexes well and is not a noisey lift ie squeaks ect. I am running this lift on a 98 sahara with the I6 and 31's, stock gearing

robob280
robob280's Reviews
08-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Price: $479.99
Pros: Came with everything necessary except for the dropped pitman
Cons: Non yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: No complaints yet great rear flex will be adding quick disconnects for the front soon

bigboyz
bigboyz's Reviews

06-08-2010, 06:06 PM
Price: $533.00
Pros: rides good. the ride is better than stock and the price is unbeatBLE. better than rough country grade a materials
Cons: none yet hopefully wnt find one either
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i put this lift on my 97 wrangler with 33x10.50 it has a great stance and a lot of ground clearance. my favorite is trail riding and a little bit of mud i have not found one thing that my lift cant help me through. the road ride is fanominal for what i thought it was going to be. i would recommend this to anyone looking for a lift and is the same company as bds for a lot lower price.

GroceryGetter01

GroceryGetter01's Reviews
02-06-2010, 09:41 AM
Price: $350.00
Pros: great kit, great customer service.
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a great kit so far. The guys at Zone offered great customer service. I ordered the kit Monday night and had it Thursday morning. I ordered the kit with out shocks since I already had my own. The kit gave me around 3.5 inches of lift but I'm expecting it to settle a bit. The ride is much better then stock and I have great flex now with this kit. The install directions are very clear. I did not have to disconnect my lower control arms or disconnect the drag link like the instructions said. Install took me and a few buddies about 4 hours or so that includes goofing off and screwing around.

WheelinWV
WheelinWV's Reviews

02-28-2009, 06:16 PM
Zone Offroad Products 3" TJ suspension Kit
Price: $459.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: First of all, Great customer service! Secondly, fast shipping. Lastly, Cannot beat this product..quality is fantastic.

Page 2 of 2 1 2