Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Zone Offroad Products 3" TJ suspension Kit

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear BumperRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Zone Offroad Products 3" TJ suspension Kit Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Zone Offroad Products 3" TJ suspension Kit

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $459.00
Average Price: $492.67
Manufacturer: Zone Offroad Products
Recommended?
Yes: 30 / No: 0

Features

* Front and rear extended sway bar links are included. These links come with urethane bushings to increase performance and reduce body roll.
* A rear track bar relocation system is included to perfectly center the axle under your TJ
* A minimal transfer case drop is supplied to correct the driveline angles while reducing ground clearance as little as possible
* 2" bump stop extensions are included to protect your vehicle while still increasing wheel travel
* New Zone front and rear shocks are included that are valved specifically for your TJ

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last

Chase0808
Chase0808's Reviews
07-03-2014, 03:43 AM
Price: $450.00
Pros: Clearance
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 3" zone lift on 33" mtrs. .

Sully1
Sully1's Reviews
03-23-2014, 09:16 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: I was able to install as a newbie wrencher. Directions were great.
Cons: Already rusting and only 4 mos old.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Baseline hooked me up with a good deal. I was able to install as a newbie wrencher. Directions were great. But already rusting and only 6 mos old.

mcb11695

mcb11695's Reviews
03-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Price: $529.00
Pros: Rides Great, Price, Looks Good, Easy install
Recommended? Yes

Comments: For a simple 3" lift to put 33" tires and off road easy not intensely, this product is for you. For the price you pay you cannot beat this product. I had this installed in one day and am very happy with it, no hiccups or problems so far.

BlackmetalTJ
BlackmetalTJ's Reviews
10-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Price: $530.00
Pros: Good price. Relatively easy to install. Complete kit. Good ride quality. Sturdy.
Cons: Hard to find any cons an adjustable front track bar would be suggested for those looking to install this lift.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Im very satisfied with this lift kit. The ride quality is about as good as stock maybe even a little better. I chose the Nitro shock upgrade so that may be slightly stiffer but not be much if at all. It handles off road very well. Zone ships the kit within the time frame that is listed. If you're looking for a good decently priced complete kit this is the one for you. Only thing that would have helped is having a front adjustable track bar because you will have to drill into your current one.

Davidicus1

Davidicus1's Reviews
08-15-2013, 01:04 PM
Price: $429.00
Pros: complete kit with nice parts
Cons: drilling holes to relocate track bars
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice Lift kit with a modest price.
A must add on is an adjustable track bar for the front.
Better than stock ride.

Marc_Iadarola

Marc_Iadarola's Reviews
01-31-2013, 12:58 AM
Price: $395.00
Pros: nice price and came highly recommended
Cons: a little stiff
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's only been on for 12 hours but so far so good.

Cavasar

Cavasar's Reviews
01-01-2013, 10:57 PM
Price: $440.00
Pros: Price Improved ride Looks great 4.25" Combo lift Easy instal
Cons: Not sure yet, new to lifting.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The price was great, less than $450. Parts seem solid and shocks ride so much better than my old Rancho RS5000's. A friend and I installed the kit with tools in my garage and couldn't believe how easy it was; we had very little mechanical experience. I'm so glad I did it myself rather than paying for someone else to do it.

usmcestep
usmcestep's Reviews
12-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Easey install
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great product, easy installation and great price.

hatmaker
hatmaker's Reviews
10-25-2012, 10:28 AM
Price: $481.07
Pros: Very smooth ride, great clearance with 33x12.50, looks great
Cons: No tools needed page to tell you if the are any tools you might need to rent or what not
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This a great kit for a daily driver that goes off road occasionally. I installed it to my 97 from stock and it rides better than factory. Wheels travel increases from 7'' to 10'' and is easliy noticable. I didnt upgrade to a quick disconnect sway bar and adjustable track bar. I wish i did for and easier install and more workability on the track bar. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking to upgrade on a DD.

Bills03tj
Bills03tj's Reviews

09-30-2012, 03:37 PM
Price: $459.00
Pros: Comes with everything needed!
Cons: Can't think of any....
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I put this kit on about a month ago and have been impressed ever since. My Jeep rides better than it ever has and offroad it does very well!! I had a 2" budget boost on it that I removed to install this kit, I wish I had done this from the beginning!! I did pick up a vibration and dropping the transfer case fixed it. I've since installed a sye kit with new driveshaft. I would highly recommend this kit to anyone and the people I talked to at Zone were very friendly and helpful.

Nadamamasboy

Nadamamasboy's Reviews
09-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Price: $850.00
Pros: Detailed instructions
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Very thorough, detailed instructions.
fasteners are all included and non missing
components look good

pistonhead
pistonhead's Reviews
07-25-2012, 05:33 PM
Price: $550.00
Pros: Great ride looks good
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My first lift kit I installed so it took a while but had I been knowledgeable prior to doing it I could have tackled it in 6-7 hours. Fun kit once things go together

JBar

JBar's Reviews
07-22-2012, 09:41 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Affordable, Nitro Shocks included, complete stand alone kit, BDS springs.
Cons: None so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am a novice Jeeper and with the help of a couple of experienced buddies we installed the lift in a few hours without really pushing ourselves. Complete kit, excellent instructions and a quality product.

blueskiesbill
blueskiesbill's Reviews
06-25-2012, 03:22 PM
Price: $499.00
Pros: Rides great, better then stock
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Could not find my kit in the drop box, but the kit I have (for $499) is the 4.25" combo kit. 3" suspension with a 1.25" BL, 1" MML and I did a 1" TC drop. So far I am very happy with her, shes been mudding and some minor trails and works great.

RobSheaTJ

RobSheaTJ's Reviews
05-18-2012, 05:05 PM
Price: $438.99
Pros: Strong products. Easy installation for the most part. Makes Jeep sit nicely. Haven't tested offroad yet.
Cons: Not a knock on this kit but jeeps in my part of the world accumulate a HUGE amount of rust. This caused lots of pains during installation. Rear uppers will most likely break. Did not like drilling for new track bar locations.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I think I covered it in the pro's and con's. Would recommend.

bensimmons_05
bensimmons_05's Reviews
04-19-2012, 03:33 PM
Pros: Easy install and directions and great ride
Cons: had to adjust my rear tracking significantly
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I really like this kit! It was a great price and came with all I needed

W4rch1ld

W4rch1ld's Reviews
03-21-2012, 09:59 AM
Price: $529.99
Pros: This was purchased as part of the Zone TJ 4.25" combo lift kit. Product arrived in great condition and installation was simple with supplied instructions.
Cons: None.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This was purchased as part of the Zone TJ 4.25" combo lift kit. Installation was simple with all included hardware. This is the first lift I have done and would recommend it to anyone interested in giving their Jeep a more aggressive stance and extra ground clearance for moderate off-roading.

04rockymnttj

04rockymnttj's Reviews
10-09-2011, 03:02 PM
Price: $449.00
Pros: Rides great
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome kit easy to put on

Lowandslow
Lowandslow's Reviews

09-26-2011, 12:07 PM
Price: $479.00
Pros: Quality at a good price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got this kit on in 6 hours with no major issues. Very pleased with the quality of the parts and the customer service Zone offers. Gave my Jeep a great ride both on and off road. Definitely would buy from Zone again.

sincityjeepgirl

sincityjeepgirl's Reviews

04-26-2011, 03:50 PM
Pros: solid kit, well worth the money.
Cons: Left the steering a little loose after install. Cannot upgrade to 4" zone lift very easily.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I bought this kit and had it put on my TJ in February. Wow....what a difference. I have 33's on her and there is more than enough clearance. I also have the 1.25" body lift and 1"mml on as well. Steering is a little loose since the kit was put on, but I'm working on correcting that. Customer service has been great and has answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this lift and would buy from Zone again!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last