Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Tuff Country 44800

We have Engo 10k Synthetic IN STOCK!!! Hurry while supplieIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineIron Cross Customer JK and TJ Wrangler Bumpers now at ROCK

Tuff Country 44800 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Tuff Country 44800

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $800.00
Average Price: $537.59
Manufacturer: Tuff Country
Recommended?
Yes: 9 / No: 2

3.5" complete lift kit

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

ConnerXJ
ConnerXJ's Reviews
03-06-2013, 11:33 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Steerin is pretty good. Pretty good ride.
Cons: Coils do some hardcore squeaking while wheeling and bumps on the road are pretty harsh.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Pretty good ride but is a little sketchy at moments. Came with my xj but I plan on upgrading to a rough country kit when I have the money.

Jeepman28
Jeepman28's Reviews
12-02-2011, 03:44 AM
Price: $884.92
Pros: Easy to Install,
Cons: when I bought it I thought it came with shocks too, but found out I was mistaken
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Over all I was happy, was hoping to have the shocks included but over all I was vary happy it was my first time to lifting a Jeep so it was great for a beginner. but Maybe later down the road I would get a larger kit

FrogMan
FrogMan's Reviews
09-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Price: $759.27
Pros: Great quality lift easy to install
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It's actually the Tuff Country 4" EZ Ride complete lift kit.Great lift good quality everything is made in the USA easy to install did it by myself and it only took about 8 hours you need a pitman arm puller and a small pickle fork for the tie rods directions are put together well it gives a good ride on and off the road i was pretty suprised how well it handles on road i have a 97 wrangler TJ with a 4.0L 6Cyl with a soft top and half doors i measured before and after the lift gave me 4 1/2" of lift

FrogMan
FrogMan's Reviews
09-21-2010, 07:23 PM
Price: $759.27
Pros: Great quality easy to install gives good ride for a lift kit
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The lift is actually a 4" Tuff Country EZ Ride complete suspension lift it was very easy to install did the work myself and it only took about 8 hrs you need a pitman arm puller and small pickle fork for the tie rods the lift came with everything you need plus the transfercase drop kit directions were put together well came with grease fittings for the lower control arms. measured before and after i have a 97 wrangler tj with 4.0L 6Cyl and soft top with half doors it actually gave me 4 1/4"s of lift looks and rides great on and off road all parts are made in USA so quality is pretty damn good.

SolidBrass

SolidBrass's Reviews
02-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Price: $10.00
Pros: It is 3.3" higher than stock
Cons: Not stoked on the customer care on warranty parts. Sending you to a 'vendor' to BUY them.
Recommended? No

Comments: Spend a bit more and get a lot more. For the same money buy a Rough Country.
There lift is taller, you can buy direct, and won't have to take lip from customer service people that want only one thing, to end the phone call

I already replaced rear springs, after one failed with RC and they stand 1.5" taller with much thinker diameter metal for the coils.

chadgtr
chadgtr's Reviews

10-03-2008, 09:57 AM
Tuff Country 44800
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the Tuff Country EZ Ride 3.5". This kit handles great on the road. Off road the travel and flex is awesome. I highly recommmend this lift.

Spankster

Spankster's Reviews

09-27-2008, 11:51 PM
Tuff Country 44800
Price: $350.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .................................................. .................................................. ......

davet1960

davet1960's Reviews

08-01-2008, 03:41 AM
Tuff Country 44800
Price: $650.00
Recommended? No

Comments: 4" lift kit installed 1 year ago, do not like the add-a-leafs, bought new leaf springs with the kit for the rear, now I have the death wobble, not so with the stock suspension.

alf4444

alf4444's Reviews

06-03-2008, 12:40 PM
Tuff Country 44800
Price: $450.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 4.5 inch lift clears the 35's even at full stuff just fine although the front of the fron springs are taking a beating on the rocks

jeep117
jeep117's Reviews

05-10-2008, 05:29 PM
Tuff Country 44800
Price: $800.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i wish it was taller, but works great for gettin your 33X12.5 tires under the fenders

99dime
99dime's Reviews

04-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Tuff Country 44800
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great lift kit