Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Teraflex 2" spacers

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Teraflex 2" spacers Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Teraflex 2" spacers

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $120.00
Average Price: $153.50
Manufacturer: Teraflex
Recommended?
Yes: 11 / No: 0

2" spacers

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

electromage

electromage's Reviews
03-26-2012, 01:54 PM
Price: $150.00
Pros: Works as advertised, fits 30x9.5" Yoko Geolandar AT-S tires.
Cons: Nothing yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Preserves ride quality, adds a bit of clearance, works with stock height shocks.

FC2TurboMSS

FC2TurboMSS's Reviews
03-11-2012, 06:17 AM
Price: $135.00
Pros: easy install, great instructions
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The lift I installed was the Teraflex levelling kit. This is a 2" spacer up front and a 1" spacer in the rear. The kit comes with all spacers needed in 1" increments and it comes with greasable sway bar link extensions. A very good levelling kit for the price. It is possible to put only 1" of lift on the front as they give you 2 1" stackable spacers and not a solid 2" spacer for the front. Its always nice to have options.

OffRoadRyder
OffRoadRyder's Reviews
12-01-2011, 10:28 AM
Price: $130.00
Pros: Easy, inexpensive, looks good. Makes 33" tires look like they belong. No rubbing if the tires are fairly narrow.
Cons: Installation instructions are horrible. www.jeepfan.com has much better, detailed instructions.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have never installed anything like this on any vehicle but I am quite mechanically inclined and I have plenty of tools.

I installed this leveling kit in just over two hours with basic hand tools, a floor jack and two jack stands. It changes the look and fell of the stock JKU dramatically.

joeyc

joeyc's Reviews
10-03-2011, 05:15 PM
Price: $70.00
Pros: Good product retains stock ride.
Cons: none so far
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got this spacer lift from someone off another forum for a steal so i picked it up. Installed in a hour and 30 minutes nice and easy!

Wainzilla
Wainzilla's Reviews
07-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Price: $129.00
Pros: Easy to install
Cons: Basic
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good lift for tire clearance. Basic lift for trail use. I had to get BPE's for the stock shocks.

Beta144
Beta144's Reviews
11-09-2010, 09:08 PM
Price: $160.00
Pros: Cheap price for a little extra height
Cons: Had to adjust tail pipe to keep from rattling against the new extended shackle
Recommended? Yes

Comments: No detrimental effects on ride quality or handling.

Rubigirl
Rubigirl's Reviews
10-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Easy to install, low price
Cons: instructions all but useless
Recommended? Yes

Comments: The Teraflex 2 inch spacers with TeraFlex gas shocks provide a nice ride with no vibrations on a 2006 TJ Rubicon.

Snow4Lif3
Snow4Lif3's Reviews
05-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Price: $300.00
Pros: Easy to install/remove
Cons: None yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good quality product. The front spacers are well painted and I like the material of the rear one. The only thing I did not like is the installation instructions... They are not very well detailed/illustrated. I did not follow the instructions for the front spacer. You don't need to fight to remove the lower arm... you just need to remove the upper ball joint and extend the wheel until the shaft come out... remove the brake and you'll can insert the shock (with the spacer fixed) relatively easily ! Don't forget to realing the wheel after.

xantasm
xantasm's Reviews
06-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Price: $134.52
Pros: Coil spring spacers are good qaulity, bumpstop extenders are aluminum discs
Cons: Bumpstop extender bolts are not long enough for use on the rear of a TJ/LJ
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Overall the quality of this kit is pretty good. It comes with black coil spring spacers with Teraflex logo in white, 4 aluminum bump stop extenders, and 4 bolts for use with the bumpstop extenders. The idea of the extenders is to remove your OEM bumpstop cups and place the aluminum extenders in between them and the frame mounts using the provided longer bolts. The bolt length is the same for both front and rear however the bolts needed for the rear have to be longer as the ones provided will only barely thread. This is not necessarily a serious issue but it is however a detractor to the value of the kit in my opinion. I have usually been very pleased with Teraflex products, this time I am a bit disapointed so Im rating this kit average as I have used coil spacer kits from other companies which came with everything needed and it all fit correctly for the same price if not less.

bnasty
bnasty's Reviews

12-26-2008, 10:20 PM
Teraflex 2" spacers
Price: $120.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Fairly easy to install: took me and a buddy 3 hours to complete, neither of us having any knowledge of suspension systems- So far no problems!- Most bang for your buck

mudslingernick
mudslingernick's Reviews

11-18-2008, 01:15 PM
Teraflex 2" spacers
Price: $60.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: easy to install i am running 33" with this lift and the clear just fine. no rubbing