Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Skyjacker 2.5" Standard Suspension Lift

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Skyjacker 2.5" Standard Suspension Lift Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Skyjacker 2.5" Standard Suspension Lift

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1.00
Average Price: $464.77
Manufacturer: Skyjacker
Recommended?
Yes: 14 / No: 0

The 2.5" Lift Kits for '97-'02 Wranglers include extended control arms, shocks, coil springs, transfer case lowering kit & bump stop spacers. Standard kits can be purchased with either Hydro or Nitro Shocks. Allow fitment of 32"x11.5" Tires.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

sconnell
sconnell's Reviews
11-13-2013, 10:22 AM
Price: $250.00
Pros: All there
Cons: Not Tall Enough
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Nice kit for the price. Wish I would of got 4" kit. All in all a nice lift kit.

BEACHCJ7
BEACHCJ7's Reviews
09-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Price: $850.00
Pros: Easy install
Cons: non yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have had the lift kit installed for a few months. It is a much better look than the stock gear I was running.

ciwsman
ciwsman's Reviews
06-26-2013, 11:03 AM
Price: $759.00
Pros: Does the job
Cons: nothing yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Just installed this lift. Easy to install. Will update after it has been driven.

Guns003
Guns003's Reviews
01-09-2013, 03:02 PM
Price: $700.00
Pros: Drives very nicely, fits 35's. Ive had it for almost 2 years and havent had a problem
Cons: Little bit of front sag still but nothing else i can tell.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Its a very affordable lift that will fit 35's and looks nice. The only thing i dont like it that it still has a little bit of front sag, but that maybe from the plow frame. I have a BOSS plow that my dad put on for a back up if his on his TJ freezes. Besides that it has been great. I think my dad paid 700 dollars for it and to be installed at Jeff Daniels.

VonX

VonX's Reviews
09-09-2012, 01:43 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: They seem to do the job
Cons: I think the overall quality leaves something to be desired, but they really aren't that bad.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This came with the jeep.....seems okay, not what I would have done, but since it came with the jeep, overall it's not bad.

TooPunkRock

TooPunkRock's Reviews
03-21-2012, 02:37 AM
Price: $900.00
Pros: Easy install
Cons: not top of the line, but for my wants it was perfect
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed this lift kit with 3 friends. Only one had experience in lifts and it took us 7 hours. Great learning experience and everything seemed easy

xMFOxJester
xMFOxJester's Reviews

09-07-2011, 09:42 AM
Price: $600.00
Pros: Great starter kit for someone looking to lift their Jeep with a little more than a BL.
Cons: After 6 years the control arms have worn out and I had to replace the shocks after about 3 years.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This kit is an excellent starter kit for someone looking for a little lift that does not want to do a BL. I got mine about 6 years ago and It's held up pretty well until recently. The control arms are starting to wear out and I had to replace the shocks that came with the kit after about 4 years.

I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for something to build on or if the Jeep is your DD. It's relatively inexpensive and you can run 33" tires with it without any rubbing issues. It's not bad for mild off-roading and it gives you a little more clearance.

I recommend buying an adjustable front trac bar and quick disconnects with this as well because it does set your wheels a little off center after installation and the stock disconnects will disconnect a lot.

PEPSICANCA
PEPSICANCA's Reviews
02-05-2010, 03:12 PM
Pros: GOOD STARTER KIT
Cons: NEEDS A FEW MORE REINFORCING BRACKETS
Recommended? Yes

Comments: THE KIT IS NOT BAD FOR THE BEGINER TO ENTER THE LIFTED SOCIETY OF JEEPS BY DOES HAVE A FEW DESIGN FLAWS, THAT DO NEED TO BE ADDRESSED

opie2l
opie2l's Reviews
01-22-2010, 09:58 AM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Good Basic Lift
Cons: Now i want a not so basic lift
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a good lift if you are looking for a basic lift. Does good on and offroad.

FST1994ZJ
FST1994ZJ's Reviews
11-23-2009, 01:53 AM
Price: $500.00
Pros: good lift height nice tire clearance
Cons: lots of body sway
Recommended? Yes

Comments: this is a good lift kit if you are looking for a mild lift for the look. but if you plan on doing hard wheeling go bigger for sure.

XJJeepster09
XJJeepster09's Reviews
11-06-2009, 09:42 AM
Price: $480.00
Pros: Last a long time, Never failed, Strong
Cons: None that I know of
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This product was very tedious to install but once I got it on it has been a blast and very reliable. Besides the fact that it took my freind and I a total of 6 hours to install it was rediculous but well worth the time.

Reddog30
Reddog30's Reviews

03-20-2009, 12:13 AM
Skyjacker 2.5" Standard Suspension Lift
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Came with the jeep. Added a 2" shackle lift and a 1" body lift. Needed the 1" body lift for my 33's. That gave me enough clearance off road.