14K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  sconnell 
#1 ·
Product Information
Price $1
Rating 3
Average Price $464.77
Manufacturer Skyjacker
Recommended Yes: 14 / No: 0

The 2.5" Lift Kits for '97-'02 Wranglers include extended control arms, shocks, coil springs, transfer case lowering kit & bump stop spacers. Standard kits can be purchased with either Hydro or Nitro Shocks. Allow fitment of 32"x11.5" Tires.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Price $480
Pros Last a long time, Never failed, Strong
Cons None that I know of
Recommended yes

Comments: This product was very tedious to install but once I got it on it has been a blast and very reliable. Besides the fact that it took my freind and I a total of 6 hours to install it was rediculous but well worth the time.

#7 ·
Price $600
Rating 4
Pros Great starter kit for someone looking to lift their Jeep with a little more than a BL.
Cons After 6 years the control arms have worn out and I had to replace the shocks after about 3 years.
Recommended yes

Comments: This kit is an excellent starter kit for someone looking for a little lift that does not want to do a BL. I got mine about 6 years ago and It's held up pretty well until recently. The control arms are starting to wear out and I had to replace the shocks that came with the kit after about 4 years.

I would definitely recommend this to someone looking for something to build on or if the Jeep is your DD. It's relatively inexpensive and you can run 33" tires with it without any rubbing issues. It's not bad for mild off-roading and it gives you a little more clearance.

I recommend buying an adjustable front trac bar and quick disconnects with this as well because it does set your wheels a little off center after installation and the stock disconnects will disconnect a lot.

#9 ·
Price $1
Pros They seem to do the job
Cons I think the overall quality leaves something to be desired, but they really aren't that bad.
Recommended yes

Comments: This came with the jeep.....seems okay, not what I would have done, but since it came with the jeep, overall it's not bad.

#10 ·
Price $700
Pros Drives very nicely, fits 35's. Ive had it for almost 2 years and havent had a problem
Cons Little bit of front sag still but nothing else i can tell.
Recommended yes

Comments: Its a very affordable lift that will fit 35's and looks nice. The only thing i dont like it that it still has a little bit of front sag, but that maybe from the plow frame. I have a BOSS plow that my dad put on for a back up if his on his TJ freezes. Besides that it has been great. I think my dad paid 700 dollars for it and to be installed at Jeff Daniels.

#13 ·
Price $250
Pros All there
Cons Not Tall Enough
Recommended yes

Comments: Nice kit for the price. Wish I would of got 4" kit. All in all a nice lift kit.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.