Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rubicon Express RE7002

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJK Vent Covers - NalinMFGRCV Axles at CCOR

Rubicon Express RE7002 Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rubicon Express RE7002

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,100.00
Average Price: $618.80
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 8 / No: 0

The Standard kit is a perfect entry for those looking to run 33" tires on a smaller budget. The 3.5" Standard kit includes springs, and bump stops, but maintains stock control arms and track bars. On and off road performance of this kit is excellent and is easily upgradeable to the Super-Flex kit by adding our control arms and other Super-Flex components.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

chadk77

chadk77's Reviews

04-29-2008, 01:03 PM
Rubicon Express RE7002
Price: $680.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good kit to start with. Coils give you wayyy more than 3.5" of lift. Couple pieces do not fit like the instructions claim so be prepared to adjust for that. Overall though its a great starter lift kit. Shocks and coils are thick and strong. The instructions SUCK so when you start to decide on an RE kit read all you can on them before you start.

Virginia_LJ
Virginia_LJ's Reviews

03-28-2008, 05:25 PM
Rubicon Express RE7002
Price: $450.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 3.5" RE lift netted 4.75" Monotubes, Rides nice

Hubi
Hubi's Reviews

03-25-2008, 06:24 PM
Rubicon Express RE7002
Price: $1,100.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: .

4x4GroupBuy.com
4x4GroupBuy.com's Reviews

03-17-2008, 10:25 AM
Rubicon Express RE7002
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the Tri Link Kit

Kalesinajeep

Kalesinajeep's Reviews

03-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Rubicon Express RE7002
Price: $400.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: 2.5" extreme duty lift kit

airframer

airframer's Reviews

04-23-2007, 10:15 PM
Rubicon Express RE7002
Pros: durability
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great basic kit. i bought it because i didnt know much about jeeps, but now i do, i got this basic pro comp shocks and 33x12.5 tires, i take my jeep EVERYWHERE, no problems as of yet, instal took me one day not to bad, i luv it about to get there superflex control arms, couldnt be happier

redjeepguy32
redjeepguy32's Reviews

09-07-2006, 12:00 AM
Rubicon Express RE7002
Pros: Best bang for the buck
Cons: none off the top of my head
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Took me 3 hours on friday, had to charge the cordless drill overnight then worked 4 hours on saturday to finish it up. I went with the front adjustable track bar so i didnt have to drill into my front end brackets(ended up drilling the factory frame mount anyways). The biggest PITA came from the shocks, installing the little bar that mounts up to the top rear was really hard with no vise. I didnt have to use any spring compressors. There is now more than 30,000 miles on the lift and i havent noticed any sag or wear what so ever, so dependability shoulnt be an issue.

Dubakountry
Dubakountry's Reviews

08-22-2006, 02:45 PM
Rubicon Express RE7002
Price: $464.00
Pros: great start, affordable, expandable
Cons: difficult installation
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I installed this lift but switched out my 3.5 springs for 4.5 springs. After the installation I was VERY happy i went with 4.5 springs instead. Not having the control arms and/or rear track bar made life TOUGH. Components just dont want to fit right due to the fact that youre using stock components with extended components. It looks good, but make life easier, get the 3.5 Super-Flex kit and if you want 4.5" just ask if you can switch the springs out. Alot of companies are switching out the springs for free.

Main problems with this lift occured with connecting the rear contral arm and rear track bar. It took 6 hours on Fri, 6 hours on Sat, and about 3 hours on sunday.