Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rubicon Express RE7002 3.5" Standard Lift

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFCurrie Antirock, Currectlync & Lift Kits on Sale!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Rubicon Express RE7002 3.5" Standard Lift Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rubicon Express RE7002 3.5" Standard Lift

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,600.00
Average Price: $743.08
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 24 / No: 0

This is sold as the standard lift it does not include shocks

The RE7002 suspension system provides 3.5 inches of lift for your TJ/LJ at an economically feasible price. This suspension system is ideal for an entry-level vehicle owner or those on a smaller budget. This Standard lift systems features new coil springs, bump stops and extended sway bar end links. The stock control arms, tack bar and other components are reused. This system will perform smoothly on and off the trail, and is easily upgradeable to either a 3.5 or 4.5-inch Super-Flex™ system. This suspension will allow the use of 33 x 12.5 tires.

Note: The installation of a slip yoke eliminator and CV driveshaft on the stock NP231 transfer case is recommended on a TJ.

The installation of a CV driveshaft on the stock Rubicon NP241 transfer case is recommended on a TJ

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

_Trucker

'Bigger Member'
_Trucker's Reviews

08-19-2008, 01:42 PM
Price: $488.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: so far so good,but am disapointed that i didn't get a full 3.5" of lift,but have talked to RE,and they are trying to fix the problem for me.so have to say at least they stand by their product.

roadracer321
roadracer321's Reviews

08-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Price: $630.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have yet to install this. I just ordered it and decided to update this. I get back to you on what I think about it all.

C2kraft

C2kraft's Reviews

08-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Price: $580.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Should have spend the extra money for the Super Flex kit. Springs ride a little ruff, but getting 4" out of a 3.5 kit is nice. Install took several hours too.

Good starting point, but pony up extra cash for everything.

rich5166
rich5166's Reviews

07-02-2008, 03:45 AM
Price: $572.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have been very happy with this lift. The installation instructions were very well written and installation was simple. The only recommendation I have is to get an adjustable front track bar to save from drilling a new hole to mount the factory track bar. I also needed a CV rear drive shaft.

Page 2 of 2 1 2