Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rubicon Express RE6300 5.5" Extreme Duty Long Arm XJ

Light up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutDon't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Rubicon Express RE6300 5.5" Extreme Duty Long Arm XJ Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rubicon Express RE6300 5.5" Extreme Duty Long Arm XJ

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $2,300.00
Average Price: $1,575.25
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 4 / No: 0

The RE6300 Extreme-Duty™ long arm suspension system provides 5.5 inches of lift and is designed to be a complete suspension replacement that utilizes longer control arms to improved lifted suspension geometry. This system will offer you superior stability on and off road, reduced torque roll, axle steer and suspension jacking as well as offering and enhancing traction compared to standard short arm lift kits. The Rubicon XJ long arm suspension system features the innovative RE three-piece belly pan for easy transfer case and transmission access. The kit includes longer front radius arms, and our Extreme-Duty™ upper control arms, both of which feature the renowned RE Super-Flex™ spherical ball joints. This suspension will allow the use of 33 x 12.5 tires.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

Re-Jeeper
Re-Jeeper's Reviews
02-07-2013, 11:18 AM
Price: $1.00
Pros: Nice Ride
Cons: Ugly Color
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This lift kit was on the Jeep when I purchased it. I may not have chosen this particular kit for myself but I am overall pleased with it. The price was right...

Wanker2
Wanker2's Reviews
08-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Price: $1,800.00
Pros: Ride quality, flex, and quality of product
Cons: Difficulty of install and price
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I put price as a con because who wants to pay $1800 for a lift. Rubicon Express is worth it. The ride quality of this compared to a 3" Skyjacker lift is unbelievable. The Skyjacker was very stiff and uncomfortable. The Rubicon Express long arm kit does not ride like a 5.5" lift. It is the Cadillac of suspension systems. Difficulty of install is just for all the drilling required. It was monotonous. The kit also requires welding, but that was not a problem for me.

BrutalBehavior
BrutalBehavior's Reviews

10-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Price: $2,300.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: awesome suspension i have the 2" shackles with the 7.5" coils in the front and leafs in the rear. very very good flex had to get longer brake lines because the ones that came with the kit were about 4" too short for this bad boy!

cherokee5up

cherokee5up's Reviews

12-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Price: $2,200.00
Pros: Retains stock geometry, better-than-stock handling
Cons: Price, requires welding (what LA doesn't?)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome kit! I installed it 3 years ago with a buddy in one week (lots of stuck hardware). One of the leaf springs is starting to sag, but other than that I have not had a single problem with this kit. It's great driving on the road, and offers great travel for offroad. I think it handles better than stock!

Be sure to get shocks, slip yoke eliminator, and new steering linkage (like JCR offroad: http://www.jcroffroad.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=S6 ). The tie rod "union" will hit the right sway bar mount while turning right otherwise.