Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rubicon Express RE6130 Super-Flex w/ Leaf Springs

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineYear End Clearance Sale! Save 20%NEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!!

Rubicon Express RE6130 Super-Flex w/ Leaf Springs Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rubicon Express RE6130 Super-Flex w/ Leaf Springs

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $800.00
Average Price: $889.20
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 4 / No: 1

Complete suspension lift. It comes with a lot of parts and hardware.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review

T-REXJ
T-REXJ's Reviews
12-20-2013, 05:13 PM
Price: $999.99
Pros: Really solid and well built
Cons: Came with the wrong U-bolt set and didnt include some hardware, aswell as i had to assemble part of the shocks and feel that is something that should be done in factory as other lift kits do
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Had a few downsides but overall am pleased with the lift kit.

Tom95YJ

[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur
Tom95YJ's Reviews
01-27-2013, 09:47 PM
Price: $686.00
Pros: Quality, Ride, Warranty
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I pieced together my kit and saved about $400 including the price of my shocks

XJAbuzer

XJAbuzer's Reviews

08-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Price: $1,200.00
Pros: You get mad cred with the cool kids....if thats what your into.
Cons: The product did not hold up and the "wonderful" people at Rubicon Express would not stand behind the product.
Recommended? No

Comments: I paid $1200 with RE monotube shocks. I will never never NEVER buy anything else Rubicon Express ever again in my life or my afterlife.

Rubicon Express does not stand behind their products. I forgot to mention that one of the RE monotube shocks started leaking a few months after I installed the lift. I contacted them about that and they said "You overflexed it, we wont replace it" HELLO....I bought the shocks to match the kit I installed on the Jeep....and they were bought at the same time!

I had a rear leaf start sagging and the other one was twisted, looked like someone wrung it out like a rag. Both rear leaves were worn the heck out after 2 years of being on my Jeep and it was leaning to the passenger side badly. I contacted RE to get them replaced under warranty but they refused stating "It was not a fault of the spring, you have something wrong with your Jeep."

Yeah right, even Bob Supplee from Supplees Offroad (who saw the packs in person and the one I purchased the original lift from) thought they should have replaced them.

I replaced them with BDS leaves and the lean was gone....and it rides much better now, better than it did when they RE leaves were new. Now I just gotta replace the worn out coils.

I later contacted them about replacement rubber bushings for the control arms. They replaced the bushings for free (due to a recall on the original ones, see document Bushing recall). Rubicon Express asked me how many bushings I needed and I told them "All the ones that come with the control arms in the 6130 kit." They sent me only the 2 bushings for the LCAs (figures) When I contacted them about the other 2 bushings, the reply was "somewhere in all of this the message that I got was that the problem was in the lower bushings.I will be more than happy to send uppers but somehow it looks like that got lost in communication" ...OK....whats so hard to understand about "I need ALL the rubber bushings for the control arms for the 6130 kit" I never said anything about just needing LCA bushings. They did end up sending me the bushings for the upper arms.

So there is my beef with RE....not just one problem, but several, hence why I will never buy another RE product again.

bradford027
bradford027's Reviews

03-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Price: $800.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: No problems..Rides good and flexes great .................................................. ..

hurley842002
hurley842002's Reviews

01-03-2009, 12:55 AM
Price: $760.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Rides great, better than stock. Flexes very well. I installed a .75" coil spacer to level things out, however if you carry alot of rear cargo, it would be fine as is.