Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rubicon Express RE6025 3.5" Super-Ride w/rear springs

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!ExtremeTerrain.com Now Carries Raxiom Off-Road Technology RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Rubicon Express RE6025 3.5" Super-Ride w/rear springs Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rubicon Express RE6025 3.5" Super-Ride w/rear springs

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,000,000.00
Average Price: $42,297.20
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 26 / No: 0

The 3.5-inch Super-Ride suspension system is an ideal system for the discerning Cherokee owner who desires a more aggressive look, higher ride stance and better trail performance, but still wants to retain factory like on-road handling and ride quality.

The RE6025 features bushings on both ends of the control arms which help to retain the factory ride while reducing road noise. This system replaces your XJ's rear factory leaf springs with Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty 3.5" leaf springs. The replacement RE Super-Ride™ lower control arms eliminates the weak factory arms, without inducing any additional road noise or vibration by retaining the stock bushings in the control arms.

This system is capable of fitting 31x10.50-inch tires.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 2 of 2 1 2

knightrider34
knightrider34's Reviews

06-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Price: $1,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Best lift i've had. Much better that procomp lift on my rubicon. will upgrade eco shox when i can afford it. still xcllnt ride.

Cmoskal
Cmoskal's Reviews

06-07-2008, 08:47 AM
Price: $550.00
Pros: great service through both offroadtoystore and RE
Cons: Instructions, lack of new hardware, would have been nice
Recommended? Yes

Comments: okay, I will still stick up for offroadtoystoreexpress and RE, their service is still great. However, before any lift kit installation, I strongly advise that you spray every bolt you are going to remove with Liquid wrench for the week leading up to the install. I broke many of rusty bolt, including all 4 on the rear shocks, leading to plenty of time lost and cursing, having to drill out the bolts.
Also make sure you get the right u-bolts, apparently someone replaced my differential cover with another, so i thought I had the Dana 35, apparently, I don't needed a run to autozone who luckily had the bigger u-bolts. Besides the long install Its does perform great. Just reccommend the adjustable track bar, new steering stabilizer and just dropping the transfer case 1 inch stopped most vibrations without shims.
So cons, would like replacement hardware and clearer instructions

pros, looks and rides great. now I need bigger tires to complete the look.

happy Jeeping

av8tr

av8tr's Reviews

04-29-2008, 03:35 PM
Price: $977.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I did some research before I bought this kit. It was easy to install with help. Instructions were easy to follow. Kit included everything needed.

Calijeeper
Calijeeper's Reviews

04-25-2008, 10:45 PM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: like it

Supahfly113
Supahfly113's Reviews

04-19-2008, 08:29 PM
Price: $800.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great lift rides smooth =)

00XJ00
00XJ00's Reviews

04-12-2008, 12:57 AM
Price: $456.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This kit installed very easy, and looks and performs great.

Page 2 of 2 1 2