Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rubicon Express RE6025 3.5" Super-Ride w/rear springs

OPTIC ARMOR WINDOWS all sale now !!!!!!!!Spartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.850" LED Light Bar with Overhead Mounting Brackets $69

Rubicon Express RE6025 3.5" Super-Ride w/rear springs Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rubicon Express RE6025 3.5" Super-Ride w/rear springs

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $1,000,000.00
Average Price: $42,297.20
Manufacturer: Rubicon Express
Recommended?
Yes: 26 / No: 0

The 3.5-inch Super-Ride suspension system is an ideal system for the discerning Cherokee owner who desires a more aggressive look, higher ride stance and better trail performance, but still wants to retain factory like on-road handling and ride quality.

The RE6025 features bushings on both ends of the control arms which help to retain the factory ride while reducing road noise. This system replaces your XJ's rear factory leaf springs with Rubicon Express Extreme-Duty 3.5" leaf springs. The replacement RE Super-Ride™ lower control arms eliminates the weak factory arms, without inducing any additional road noise or vibration by retaining the stock bushings in the control arms.

This system is capable of fitting 31x10.50-inch tires.

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »

smcalpac

smcalpac's Reviews
04-24-2013, 08:18 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Great price (I work for a parts supply house)
Cons: Can't think of any!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Rubicon Express has a great name. The Rubicon kits "mono-tube" shocks are painted Bilsteins so well worth the upgrade.

wallick912
wallick912's Reviews
04-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Nice quality product. Clean fit and finish. Straight forward and easy installation instructions.
Cons: None yet.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It is a nice quality lift kit. Seems to be made quite well. Went together without any problems.

standfast85
standfast85's Reviews
03-23-2013, 12:04 PM
Price: $668.00
Pros: great ride
Cons: non
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I am waiting to put this on and will update asap

tagradh
tagradh's Reviews
02-12-2013, 12:35 PM
Price: $584.00
Pros: Straightforward installation. Easy to follow instructions.
Cons: none to parts
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy Install. Feels good. Need to find a way to remove rattle fm rear hatch now though, kinda noisy.

OhioXJ2010
OhioXJ2010's Reviews
11-06-2012, 11:57 PM
Price: $525.00
Pros: Nice quality, good price
Cons: doesn't install itself or prevent 11 year old rusted bolts from snapping off
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Easy overall to install. Directions fairly complete but always good to do some research on line as well. Ruggedness and quality better than expected. A really good buy, especially for what all you get for the price !

xj_noob
xj_noob's Reviews
10-13-2012, 01:37 PM
Price: $585.00
Pros: Looks great, lots of clearance
Cons: bounces around a lot, initial driveline vibes
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Install was a breeze, especially the rear. It was a one man job and took about 3 hours to do. The front was alright, definitely need to get an alignment once you're done. I also recommend buying a better, adjustable trackbar

scavok

scavok's Reviews
03-01-2012, 07:32 PM
Price: $550.00
Pros: Lift height is actual lift, it starts out higher and settles down to 3.5" actual lift all the way around.
Cons: Rough ride in the beginning. It will need a SYE.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Newly Installed, I will update if possible after some time and a couple wheeling trips. It is really good looking though (:

XJ9694
XJ9694's Reviews
10-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Price: $859.96
Pros: Nice and heavy duty. Very clean look. I'm impressed with the quality of the components.
Cons: The install instructions are not very good. If you have an XJ plan on adding an adjustable track bar to the list for your kit. The manual says to drill a hole but even with the jeep back on the ground there was no way in heck I was going to be getting that track bar back to line up with the factory hole.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: My price was higher because of the shocks I got with the kit. Also the description on of the kit says the largest tires you can put on it are 31x10.5 the lift will more then accommodate 33X10.5 it may even fit 32x12 with the stock fenders on. Also make sure you figure out what hardware you are going to need. Bolts broke like crazy on my 2000 XJ. Leaf spring bolts can only be found at the dealer and at teamcherokee.com I looked for a long time on different web sites and hardware suppliers no one makes anything that will replicate or be better then the factory bolts. I bought from the dealer but I have a automotive suppliers discount that works in my favor. I did enjoy installing my lift tough. It was just a lot of work because I did it all myself!

ShaneWilliams21
ShaneWilliams21's Reviews
07-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Price: $700.00
Pros: great
Cons: coils settled to much
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great

TDTech
TDTech's Reviews
12-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Price: $420.00
Pros: Great complete kit. Good flex.
Cons: Wish I would have gone super flex for the control arms.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I actually have the kit with the add a leafs, but it wasnt an option.

The kit rides great despite being an AAL. The flex is pretty good but I wish I would have gone with the super flex arms. I bought it without shocks and used JK rubicon shocks. They're a tad short on the front, but the ride fairly good.

Supermaxx01
Supermaxx01's Reviews
10-14-2010, 09:40 PM
Price: $680.00
Pros: Nice springs, Nice paint
Cons: not very many parts come with kit, dislike swaybar links. (why wouldn't you use rubber bushings from the sway bar to the link?)
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Ordered RE because i read reviews saying its all that and the bag of chips, so i bought one after having a Rough Country lift. The only reason its any better is because of the shocks i put on it. Don't go with Nitro Charged shocks from Rough Country, i'm probably shorter now cause of the rough ride. Would have been nice if they included stainless brake lines for the front also. Rough Country came with degree shims built into the leaf pack, which was nice cause now i got to buy some for my Rubicon Express lift. For the price its not all that, i wanted a smaller lift other wise i would have gone with the 4.5" Long Arm Rough Country lift with Bilstein shocks.

greencherokee
greencherokee's Reviews
11-19-2009, 01:02 AM
Price: $550.00
Pros: It looks pretty damn good and it was cheep. Leaf Spring packs are totally necessary and this kit had them. Wasnt too expensive.
Cons: Doesnt have sway bar disconnects.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the way this kit looks and it rides pretty well.

NCjeepgirl83
NCjeepgirl83's Reviews

08-26-2009, 12:31 PM
Price: $590.00
Pros: Great on and off-road ride, not too tall, looks sharp
Cons: doesn't come with shocks
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got this kit for my 99 XJ and got it installed in January of 2008. I've had it a year and a half and it's been great so far!

I've taken it wheeling at URE and it's held up very well (had to take the front sway bar off).

Only issue is the tires (31x10.50x15) rub at full turn which is annoying, but that may be down to the tires, not the lift.

I got mine with the full rear leaf springs b/c I wanted to do it right the first time, and I'd heard nothing but bad things with add-a-leafs.

I did a LOT of research before I decided on this lift, as my Jeep is my daily driver, and I wanted the lift mainly for looks but also be able to wheel it on the weekends and drive it to college the next day.

So far it's worked great and I absolutely love it!

Got it from 4 wheel parts and their customer service is terrible! First they didn't call to let me know the lift kit had arrived, then they gave me the wrong u-bolts for my rear axle (they said it was a dana 35 when in fact it's a chrysler 8.25 d'oh!) and so a trip to Pep Boys was needed to fit the correct size u-bolts (as they were made to go on a 2" block lift kit, they had to be shortened as well).

FallibleXJ
FallibleXJ's Reviews
07-31-2009, 12:04 AM
Price: $584.95
Pros: Really is a super feeling ride. Great on road and holds its own off the road. Easily accommodated 31's and could fit 33's with some light trimming/bumper stopping. Once the springs are broken in the suspension flex's quite nicely. Rubicon Express also has the reputation of their lift kits netting higher lift than advertised, this kit is no exception. I netted around 4-4.5" of lift.
Cons: Not as nice of flex as the "super flex" kit. No replacement upper control arms. No greasable zerk fittings for control arms.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have been running this lift for about a year now and I have been very pleased with it. It will not flex as much as Rubicon Express's super flex kit, however it is also $200 cheaper. For me the money saved makes this a great deal for a lift kit and still a very capable one.

jimboboo
jimboboo's Reviews
07-06-2009, 02:55 PM
Price: $704.00
Pros: Great ride, quality product.
Cons: Instructions a little vague.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Got lift and shocks from Jason and the crew at Jeepinoutfitters. Couldn't beat the price and the shipping was included! Rubicon Express sells high quality equipment in my opinion. The instructions were a little lacking in detail, but with the help of Jeep Forum, lift went on without too much trouble. Looks killer and the ride is better than stock!

evac99
evac99's Reviews
06-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Price: $750.00
Pros: Everything
Cons: None
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I have the RE SR kit and love it. It rides great and it even without quick disconnects it flexs nice.

slim1000
slim1000's Reviews

03-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Price: $1,000,000.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Awesome Hwy lift! smooth ride great all around!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

backwoodz
backwoodz's Reviews

02-28-2009, 09:57 AM
Price: $699.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: what can i say..amazing

Drew M

Drew M's Reviews

01-08-2009, 11:30 AM
Price: $600.00
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Swaybar disconnect bolts supplied had a different thread pitch than the nuts supplied to use with these bolts.

I had a negative experience dealing with their customer service as a result of a complete lack of communication on RE's part regarding an out of stock item.

Had these 2 issues not existed I would have rated the product an 8 or 9.

RadRubi
RadRubi's Reviews
12-22-2008, 11:58 AM
Recommended? Yes

Comments: would'nt put anything else on my jeep!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 > Last »