Average Price $1046.79
Manufacturer Rubicon Express
Recommended Yes: 21 / No: 0

4.5" lift kit

#3 ·
Price $900
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Great quality product. Greasable shackles and swaybar disconnects.

#5 ·
Price $650
Rating 4
Recommended yes

Comments: Good lift easy install. the Pro Comp springs that came with the set are like riding a hard tail until you break them in. Once the springs break in the ride is very nice.(for a jeep) If I knew then what I know now I would have gone SOA

#7 ·
Price $1000
Rating 5
Recommended yes

Comments: Istalled this kit 2.5 years ago and hasn't dropped much, provides excellent flex and haven't had any problems except grease certs on shackles break off easily

#13 ·
Price $1200
Pros dd
Cons dd
Recommended yes

Comments: Avoid single sentence reviews. Very short and non-informative reviews will be deleted.
- All users of JeepForum can upload attachments in Reviews. Please do so! Click 'Manage Attachments' below the review input box.

#14 ·
Price $2600
Pros Rides good on the hardtop, good articulation.
Cons I can't think of any
Recommended yes

Comments: It's a big investment but the ride is worth it. It gets the looks and gives them right back. The skid plate is a big plus and the removable access cutout is nice too. This is all you need.

#15 ·
Price $950
Pros Great ride, good flex.
Cons None
Recommended yes

Comments: Have really enjoyed it so far. Fairly easy to install...make sure to get plenty of PB for those old bolts. I have noticed a much better ride on and off road since and don't hear any of the squeaks that my old lift would make. Over all, a quality product I would recommend to all!

#16 ·
Price $1130
Pros Kit comes with everything needed and has great quality in its products.

Excellent ride quality and off road performance
Cons I would have to say the only con would be the price.
Recommended yes

Comments: This is one of the best lifts you can buy for SUA. It includes everything that is needed for a quality and complete lift.

The ride on the road is very good. Im using the monotube shocks and im very impressed with them. Definitely a big improvement over the Rough Country shocks i had before.

The off road quality is very good too. I have very good flex as well. I went on a ramp and used my quick disconnects. I had 2 feet of flex before my rear tire started coming off the ground. That was with my little 32" tires on as well. I can easily fit 35" tires and still have all my flex.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting a big lift without going to an SOA.

#17 ·
Price $1200
Pros extra hight
Cons still need to trim guards/fenders
Recommended yes

Comments: swaybar disconets are the way to go .the kit i got came with them .I also used rancho RS9000 shocks ,as you can harden them up for the road.all good ..you can run 33" with this lift if you trim the fenders and back space the wheel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.