Newly Re-designed with X-Flex Control Arms!
Front: Lifted coil springs, upper and lower adjustable X-Flex control arms, track bar drop bracket, adjustable front track bar, stainless steel brake lines, drop pitman arm, and sway-bar disconnects.
Rear: Lifted coils springs, upper and lower adjustable X-Flex control arms, track bar drop bracket, and stainless steel brake line.
Shocks: Kit includes (4) Nitro 9000 shocks.
[Picture shown with Performance 2.2 series shocks]
• Tranfer Case Drop kit or Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft is recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
• 100% bolt-on installation.
• Increased ground clearance.
• Upgradeable with our Jeep X-tras.
• New X- Flex adjustable control arms.
• New quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
• Includes Rough Country's revolutionary rear
coil spring design to counter-act passenger side coil fatigue.
Rough Country Suspension Systems 1997-06 Jeep TJ 4" X-series Suspension (redesigned)
Price: $600.00 Recommended? Yes
Comments: I don't think I have the "redesigned" lift kit. The lift kit I used installed fairly easily and is good for the money. I'm sure that more expensive systems with better fitment and utility. Overall a good system with room for improvement.