Rough Country - Long Arm Upgrade Kit
Extreme Flex without the Extreme Price
Front: Lower high clearance arms with X-Flex Joints, upper control arms with X-Flex Joints, control arm mounting brackets, rubicon compressor bracket, and hardware.
Rear: Lower high clearance arms with X-Flex Joints, upper control arms with X-Flex Joints, track bar bracket, and hardware.
Upgrade your existing 4" or 6" Jeep TJ suspension kit to a Long Arm kit!
• Does NOT fit Unlimited models
• Upgrade for 2.5", 4" and 6" kits Only.
• Slip Yoke Eliminator with CV Driveshaft is
recommended to avoid driveline vibration.
• Rubicon models do not need SYE kit.
CV Driveshaft is still recommended.
• Exhaust will have to be cut and rerouted to make
sure it is away from the moving components.
• Features high clearance lower control arm design.
• Extreme travel long arms keep optimum alignment
and give optimum articulation.
• Unbeatable value and best prices in the market!
• Upgradeable with our Jeep X-tras.
• Features our NEW X-Flex control arms:
* • Massive flex joints with 2.5" diameter body and huge 1.25" threads
* • All joints are fully rebuildable
* • Fully greasable
* • Adjustable retainer ring
* • Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees
* • Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees
Cons: will see
Comments: get it for free,if it is good or not i will see in the next weeks
Pros: it looks the same as the rusty
Cons: i havent found one yet other than the shocks are not the best
Comments: really good quality i only went with a 2.5" cuz im running 35's and 37's next year with homemade tube fenders
|05-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Pros: Massive joints, no welding, bolts to the frame. You can add this to pretty much any short arm lift kit. Rides 10x's better then a short arm kit.
Comments: For the price it cant be beat. Very happy with my purchase. I added a Undercover Fabworks extra-clearance skid plate to it. The two corners had to be cut to fit around RC's brackets but it tucks up nicely. My exhaust did not interfere with the kit. The ride is great. A very good product for a wheeler on a budget. I added this upgrade kit to my Series II RC kit.