Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Reviews > Suspension > Complete Lift Kits > Rough Country 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift

Huge Soft top SaleUSA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Rough Country 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Reviews, Ratings, Specs & Prices
Review Categories
Armor
  Bumpers
  Differential Guards
  Rocker Guards
  Roll Cages
  Skid Plates
Audio, CB, & Electrical
  Audio Players
  Batteries
  CB & HAM Radios
  GPS
  Speakers
Axles
  Axle Shafts
  Brakes
  Gears
  Hubs
  Lockers
  Steering
Body
  Body Lifts
  Consoles, Security & Storage
  Exterior Accessories
  Fender Flares
  Lighting, Lenses & Bulbs
  Roof Racks & Cargo Areas
  Tops
Engine
  Alternators
  Carburetors
  Chips
  Exhaust
  Headers
  Induction
  Internal Parts
  Motor Mounts
  Starters
  Throttle Body
Interior
  Gauges
  Misc
  Seats
Recovery
  Winch Cable and Hooks
  Winches
Suspension
  Complete Lift Kits
  Control Arms
  Shocks
  Springs
  Steering Stabilizers
  Track Bars
Tires & Wheels
  Tires
  Wheels
Transfer Case
  SYE Kits
  Transfer Cases
Transmissions
  Transmissions
Previous Product Complete Lift Kits Next Product

Rough Country 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift

Email This Bookmark Print This Review      Find On: JCWhitney.com | 4wheelparts.com | 4wd.com | eBay.com
Rating:

Product Information

MSRP: $650.00
Average Price: $496.60
Manufacturer: Rough Country
Recommended?
Yes: 128 / No: 14

Just put this lift on installation was a breeze and came with everything needed rides good and easily clears 33s

Tags
None

Login or Register to Add Review
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »

Coffeeman99
Coffeeman99's Reviews
02-08-2012, 08:06 PM
Price: $1,050.00
Pros: It's a lift. Price included installation and steering stablizer
Cons: none.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Looks good, rides smoother than stock, better clearance and room for 33's.

ClarkJeeps
ClarkJeeps's Reviews
01-24-2012, 07:50 PM
Price: $500.00
Pros: Rides well
Cons: Death wobble like a bitch
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Rides fine the death wobble is very irritating but most wj's get it unless you get the parts you need like adjustable track bar, steering stabalizer, ect. so i highly recommend getting the x series its cheaper and you'll end up having to get all of it later anyways. unless you're really lucky!

26679cj7

26679cj7's Reviews
01-23-2012, 07:10 PM
Price: $479.00
Pros: good fit
Cons: none
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love the rough country lift kit .The ride is just right and no sag after 2 years.thanks rough country for a good product.

rick700raptor
rick700raptor's Reviews
12-24-2011, 03:46 PM
Pros: good kit good price. thick material, correct geometry, it needs the lower front control arms. Coil shims in rear are also needed.
Cons: shocks are on the soft side
Recommended? Yes

Comments: This is a good kit. I had a lot of other suppliers dis. this kit, yet their kit didnt have some of the items this kit had and some at 3 times the price, like the Mopar kit.
One guy said the material is to thin, not true they changed the kit to thicker material. Lower control arms, rear coil shims, Pittman arm, everything for correct geometry.
This is the 3.5 kit, the drop down did not show this newer kit.
My only complain about this kit would apply to all the other kits I have seen and that is it need the rear coil spring clamp added. Its only a $25.00 part, but I have seen JKs on the trail with a coil spring laying on the ground when flexed. No matter what kit you run, add the rear coil spring clamps to clamp the rear coils to the axle!.

dirtysanchezatv
dirtysanchezatv's Reviews
12-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Price: $400.00
Pros: Complete kit, very reasonable price.
Cons: Control arms not adjustable
Recommended? Yes

Comments: It is a very complete kit. I wished I would have gotten a long travel kit, but this one does well for the amount of off-roading I do.

canesfanken

canesfanken's Reviews

12-22-2011, 05:52 PM
Price: $600.00
Pros: NONE!
Cons: EVERYTHING!
Recommended? No

Comments: I've replaced damned near the whole kit after a year and a half due to it being crappy! And R/C will not replace any of the defective parts and blame stuff on a bumper/winch. Save your money and buy a quality lift!

NIYJ
NIYJ's Reviews
12-10-2011, 05:06 PM
Price: $499.95
Pros: Easy to install in the driveway
Cons: nothing yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Threw it on in the driveway. I don't think the Jeep came from Indiana due to being able to remove all of the bolts and nuts by hand. I put all new bolts back in to eliminate any problems. Had it on for 2 months and not even a squeek.

SwampFox375
SwampFox375's Reviews
11-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Price: $1.00
Pros: great starter kit
Cons: not the best
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great kit for the price. if you dont do extreme offroad activities in your jeep but want the nice aggressive looking lift, this kits for you.

secretspy711
secretspy711's Reviews
10-21-2011, 11:16 AM
Price: $499.95
Pros: Good price for a lift kit. Rides like I would expect. Not much body roll in turns.
Cons: uses cam bolts instead of adjustable control arms.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Installed when I bought the jeep, so far I can't complain. Has cam-bolts to adjust the caster, and mine need to be adjusted, but I may need adustable lower control arms as well because the steering wanders a bit.

thegladiator
thegladiator's Reviews
09-26-2011, 11:03 AM
Price: $439.00
Pros: good price
Cons: none yet
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good price for the lift. I've been deployed hope to drive it soon.

RubiconChris
RubiconChris's Reviews
09-21-2011, 09:59 AM
Pros: cheap
Cons: junk
Recommended? No

Comments: gave me death wobble

98cherrypopper
98cherrypopper's Reviews
09-11-2011, 09:54 PM
Pros: cheap lift that looks good and good clearance
Cons: rides a little rough.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i like the lift, didn't have a lot of money so went cheap. if you have the money don't buy it.

joebrehun
joebrehun's Reviews
08-13-2011, 10:12 PM
Price: $800.00
Pros: Easy to put on
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Great for the money. Went on easy only struggle was the trans case shift bracket. There are plenty of aftermarket options to combat that. I went with the TerraFlex shift kit.

bradmc
bradmc's Reviews
08-10-2011, 03:27 PM
Price: $499.99
Pros: Fairly simple bolt on kit.
Cons: Instructions stink. I used someone else's write-up I found online that was much more detailed than manufacturer provided instructions.
Recommended? Yes

Comments:

jeepmudgirl
jeepmudgirl's Reviews
08-09-2011, 12:51 AM
Pros: Good price
Cons: ok shocks.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Good for the price. Picked it up brand new from a fellow jeeper. Upgraded the shocks.

EGARR79
EGARR79's Reviews
07-26-2011, 09:59 PM
Price: $750.00
Pros: jeep rides nice compared too rancho lift
Cons: u bolts were a different color
Recommended? Yes

Comments: i havnt tried to break it yet but i jumped the rr tracks and i would do it again

SkinwellGrits
SkinwellGrits's Reviews
07-25-2011, 02:32 AM
Pros: The basics for getting it lifted
Cons: Track bar relocator is crap.
Recommended? Yes

Comments: Okay for getting the WJ off the ground, but you definitely want to buy an adjustable track bar before you put this on. It comes with lower control arms that are a touch longer, its advertised to space your wheel out some more, I had figured they did it to adjust the caster, who knows.. You may need to purchase adjustable lower control arms if your having caster issues. If you want total control, then the upper control arms to. I'm running 285/75/16's with minor trimming.

mcount2010

mcount2010's Reviews
07-18-2011, 11:39 AM
Price: $499.00
Pros: It Seems loud now when i go over bumps.
Cons: Looks sick!
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I got the 4in Rough Country lift. Could not wait for it to show up, it finally did and i went to a friends house to give me a hand. We did the lift no problems at all, except for the driver side shock. After the test run we heard a noise and the shock was loose so we tightened, it happened to be that it was stripped. i called rough country the next day and they rush delivered one to me. And now i hear some clunky noises but im not to concerned about them.

Carkinjim3
Carkinjim3's Reviews
06-21-2011, 12:25 PM
Price: $410.00
Pros: Great lift kit
Cons: One low spring
Recommended? Yes

Comments: I love my RC lift. Great price, few problems. Ride is not too bad at all either!

Bshizzl
Bshizzl's Reviews
06-21-2011, 01:17 AM
Price: $499.00
Pros: all
Recommended? Yes

Comments: great lift. haven't used it much yet but It feels fantastic so far.

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »